Daps
:manny: fukk it follow me as well

7lyC9O8.png

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
now Zuckerberg is the good guy and we’re happily giving our info to Facebook again… weird ass timeline… Elon is a clown with too much money.. should’ve never been allowed to buy twitter.

Now it’s gonna be fractured/split between twitter, bluesky and threads. But it’s not gonna be the better platform wins, it’s just gonna be where everyone flocks to first because you have a product people can access now thats not complete shyt. Jack needs to open up bluesky or it dies before it’s truly born.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Just because they're a huge company doesn't mean they don't make dumb decisions?

Meta already have one of the biggest flops ever with the Metaverse.

Stop worshipping these corporations :camby:
I have no horse in the race but competition is good. The shyt Twitter pulled in recent days ain’t cool. And for context :ufdup:…:
worlds-top-25-websites-openai-MAIN.jpg

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Twitter is fukked. I see the celebrities, sports reporters. Just need some major news outlet to drop something and it's over
yeah Elon fukked twitter. Especially with some of the shyt going on recently like the rate limits

I see people moving over to this record fast.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man stfu you idiotic smart-dumb lunatic. Mofo stay trying to sound intellectual but instead comes off dumb as rocks and having no idea how shyt actually works. Does anybody even fuvk with you on this board to be saying "us"? You stay getting bushed:gucci:

like it's so easy to just make a Twitter replica asking why folk ain't banded to make one yet when dummy got no clue the investment and coordinated team it takes. Why don't you get your alphabet gang and make one?

Anyways downloaded this app, fukk that dutch crakka Elon musty.:unimpressed:
So youre too dumb to learn anything? Got it. Shut your dumbass up, watch the smart people build, and take notes so your dumbass can know something

bnew

Veteran
Daps
the irony of the haphazard threads timeline is that this might be causing people to sign up just so they can get followers since their posts are on everyone elses timeline.

Last edited: