Meta Announces Meta Quest Pro (Will Retail for $1499)

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
$1500 :dahell:...are they crazy??

im-broke-no-money.gif

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
People aren't gonna pay $1500 for a Facebook/M$ Teams substitute with more steps. Companies for damn sure ain't gonna pay that price when they could fly their CEOs 1st class to be wined and dined.

Zuck think he can redefine Social Media twice. They can't even outdo Tik Tok.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Companies for damn sure ain't gonna pay that price when they could fly their CEOs 1st class to be wined and dined.
:usure: Where they doing that at? I work for a major oil company. And up until a month ago there was an uproar amongst VPs and directors because they weren't able to travel when they felt they needed to AND weren't getting the per diem that they used to get. Then they found out from piers, that they also weren't getting that throughout the industry. And these are oil companies. You know the kind of money they are pulling in right now? So you know ain't nobody getting wined and dined like that if they aren't.

Google just got shyt on by it's employees a week or two ago in it's all hands meeting when they discovered they weren't getting the perks they were accustomed to. There is belt tightening everywhere.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
:usure: Where they doing that at? I work for a major oil company. And up until a month ago there was an uproar amongst VPs and directors because they weren't able to travel when they felt they needed to AND weren't getting the per diem that they used to get. Then they found out from piers, that they also weren't getting that throughout the industry. And these are oil companies. You know the kind of money they are pulling in right now? So you know ain't nobody getting wined and dined like that if they aren't.

Google just got shyt on by it's employees a week or two ago in it's all hands meeting when they discovered they weren't getting the perks they were accustomed to. There is belt tightening everywhere.
You mention people getting mad. Did they stop?
And sales people still go out for meetings and use a corporate card to buy dinner. You think a whole style stopped because one oil company had some rumblings and Meta is gonna be the solution?:stopitslime:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You mention people getting mad. Did they stop?
And sales people still go out for meetings and use a corporate card to buy dinner. You think a whole style stopped because one oil company had some rumblings and Meta is gonna be the solution?:stopitslime:
Yes. They stopped. That was the point of my post. And a number of companies have stopped. That's the whole reason a company like Meta is even doing shyt like this. But carry on. You know better.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Yes. They stopped. That was the point of my post. And a number of companies have stopped. That's the whole reason a company like Meta is even doing shyt like this. But carry on. You know better.
Do you work with business people or do you just read headline and think it applies to everyone? Look up business conventions in your city and tell me that VR meetings has replaced in person business. Just like the mail would, just like the phone would, just like Zoom would. VR won't replace meetings.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
People aren't gonna pay $1500 for a Facebook/M$ Teams substitute with more steps. Companies for damn sure ain't gonna pay that price when they could fly their CEOs 1st class to be wined and dined.

Zuck think he can redefine Social Media twice. They can't even outdo Tik Tok.
They'll pay for it for the Azure/Intune integration.

Microsoft Intune and Azure Active Directory support: Enable enterprise security and management on Quest Pro and Quest 2 devices.
Being able to quickly and securely provision devices based on enterprise security policies is a big deal.