Messiah Harris (T.I.'s son) cuttin up on the guitar

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He’s VERY talented

He making that guitar talk. Why don't T.I. and Tiny promote him like they do King and the OMG girls?

I could be wrong but I remember T.I saying something like the oldest son wants to make it on his own and not have any leg up due to his parents popularity

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
He’s VERY talented

I could be wrong but I remember T.I saying something like the oldest son wants to make it on his own and not have any leg up due to his parents popularity
He's definitely the most naturally gifted out of the Harris kids. Tiny can sing when she wants to and T.I. is one of the best out the south. They got connections and this kid is definitely worth investing in

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Shame that the deviant gene muppet face fxck boy is the one always getting the attention. Messiah and Domani are both very talent and seem like well put together young black men.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Some people’s hot trash is a cool treasure. :yeshrug:

To be fair, I just listened to the video in the OP and even though I’m not into rock, it seemed cool. This event was like a year ago and whatever he was doing on the stage then was completely different. It literally sounded like some shyt from the 1930’s. What he doing now seems much better musically