Men's USA Basketball vs Australia Showcase - July 15 on FS1 (12pm EST)

Who Many Does The US Team Win By?

• 5+ pts

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 10+ pts

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 20 + pts

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
He's going to put numbers up for sure, he looks like an elite passer and he was clearing the glass with ease.

17, 8 and 7 dimes. He missed multiple crips too (which is the knock on him)
:scust: I bet he didn’t miss any underaged girls in the stands.

:scust: If you have daughters or nieces, don’t go to any Bulls games for as long as he’s on your team.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Every four years some big man forgets how to play basketball

Guess it’s Embid’s turn

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
aint that some shyt :wow:

was the only starter with a positive +/- too....I thought I was watching the sixers with how quickly that lead disappeared as soon as he sat. gotta be a coincidence @UpAndComing wouldn't lie to me

You tried to break up Jayson and Jaylen, now #CelticsGang retaliating. I thought I told you that we won't stop :ufdup:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Saw the score. Didn't watch the game. What happened? Who is at fault?
Kerr for his 4 guard lineup… but really it was just complacency and bad game from everyone not named AD

Bron was meh, Book was good, Bam was ok, Ant was great at first but was chucking and not doing much else in the 2nd half…. Everyone else was bad

Curry was getting absolutely picked apart on defense, Hali was getting put into every action with a big and getting abused in the post, Embiid was not good either. Idc what the stats say, the ball movement and pace of that offense was horrible with him on the court. He essentially got benched for AD and never saw the court

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kerr for his 4 guard lineup… but really it was just complacency and bad game from everyone not named AD

Bron was meh, Book was good, Bam was ok, Ant was great at first but was chucking and not doing much else in the 2nd half…. Everyone else was bad

Curry was getting absolutely picked apart on defense, Hali was getting put into every action with a big and getting abused in the post, Embiid was not good either. Idc what the stats say, the ball movement and pace of that offense was horrible with him on the court. He essentially got benched for AD and never saw the court

Spo needs to be coaching.

Or just have K take over as the main.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
which rules though?

NBA needs to take away the defensive 3 second rule

FIBA has that rule to pack the paint, and it takes Team USA by surprise because they can't waltz in the lane like in the NBA. That's how Australia got back in the game. Team USA is not really loaded on 3 point shooters. And the ones who are knock down shooters are defensive liabilities