Men, would you have broken up this girl fight?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great fight...

had that chick in the camel clutch coppin' pleas!

:heh: she had ol girl in the sharpshooter at the end. Bret hart would be proud.

That was the camel clutch my nikka. The Iron Sheik would be proud. :krs: I aint going to lie, my joint got kind of hard when she was coppin pleas. I don't what that says about me:snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
The lightskinned one was probably taunting the dark one for weeks, calling her different times after 9:oo pm e.g. midnight, darkness, dusty before dawn, etc.

Dusty dusk get dem cheese grits ready, we got white folks waiting.:usure:

That man wants his coffee you.:steviej:

Finally

I would've broke it up when the hair pulling started, can't be damaging good half breed hair.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:smh: I'll usually say I'm not getting involved if grown ass women don't know how to conduct themselves (especially two employees in a place of business?!) in public. But this here was just too much. Honestly, I found this one more disturbing than the doorstep twitter beef fight.

bytch didn't sound THAT angry that she couldn't control herself. I mean, why would you do that shyt to another person, especially on the job? I don't know the story between these two, but that's why I say it's better to not to get involved in confrontations because people nowadays don't just fight and it seems like the females especially are just out to mutilate or even kill each other.