Men, would you have broken up this girl fight?

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The Sotomayor video that will result from this :whew:

Dark skin aggressors - check
Light skin real hair losers - check
Hair hats flying - check

shyt will be epic :ohlawd:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c44wKnU84-w"]Waffle House PoundCake Fest Ends With Beastie Pulling Halfbreeds Hair Out At-The-Roots! - YouTube[/ame]

:youngsabo:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm the first nikka to to say fukk that captain save a hoe shyt, but once I heard that bytch on the floor screaming I would've have yanked that other bytch off of her. You won bytch, enough is enough. SMFH @ them dudes sitting there while she's crying for help. :snoop:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm not usually the type of dude to be trying to save nikkas/bytches but I hate seeing shyt like that. When you have some on the ground like that screaming in pain and you are ripping their hair out and shyt. Why? Same with when dudes be stomping/hitting dudes that are already knocked out. It's overboard and you can wind up doing something you are going to regret for the rest of your life in some cases

So yea I would help
(in theory. In reality I'd probably just leave:manny:)

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Before seeing the video my first response was hell naw, but after watching that shyt I'd probably step in, that shyt at the end that she was doing to ole girl :whoa:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
man i seen worse lookin shyt but that was a holler tho i prolly woulda stopped it

other than that i stay out the way

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
nikkas are just useless nowadays:pachaha:

Dude was like "shyt I ain't goin to jail" :mjpls: