Men wifing up sluts are pathetic

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because there's such a thing of relaxation.

I have a very sceptical and untrustworthy mind when it comes to my business, as people are very snake-like when it comes to finances and furthering themselves.

When I get home, I don't want to apply that same mindstate to the one person I can cook with, have sex with, sleep next to and be myself around.

Not to knock you homie, but you've obviously just not met the right girls.
i'm talking about dealing with human beings in general makes no difference male or female. i give people the benefit of the doubt but always know things could go either way.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
i'm talking about dealing with human beings in general makes no difference male or female. i give people the benefit of the doubt but always know things could go either way.

I'm not disagreeing with that. But to be on constant-edge, isn't good for you. I'd much rather be on my toes constantly when dealing with the my suppliers and customers and go home to relax with my woman, than by on my toes in both circumstances.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
She's not a slut. she just lacks the restraint to keep her mouth shut about these things. Imagine if she told your friends what you like to do in bed?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man you dump that broad just for being disrespectful. She highly likely is a slut. That's like you chilling in a group of her friends talking about how you like to lick on this or that. That's real disrespectful of her and you know what you are doing. You're advertising on the sly. We really need to stop acting like these women are dumb and don't know what they're doing when they engage in actions like this.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
She's not a slut. she just lacks the restraint to keep her mouth shut about these things. Imagine if she told your friends what you like to do in bed?

If she dont have the restraint to keep things from coming out of her mouth what makes think she is gonna have the restraint to keep things from going in? :childplease:

Yall nikkas be giving hoes a pass

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If she dont have the restraint to keep things from coming out of her mouth what makes think she is gonna have the restraint to keep things from going in? :childplease:

Yall nikkas be giving hoes a pass

Now you are making blanket statements, this is not necessarily the case, a woman can be sexually open without being a slut. I for one for one do not give hoes a pass, just based on the anecdotal evidence, she is not a hoe, she's just sexual and talks too much.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
trust is an illusion, anybody at any given time could be capable of anything. just because you tell yourself so and so would never do such a thing doesn't make it true.

you never really know what goes on in someone else's mind.

You strike as one who talks himself out p*ssy. :manny:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The thing is, with men who jump to conclusions such as the one expressed in this thread, now I'm not bashing the initial post, but from my experience, they're insecure, unrealistic, scorned or close-minded.

One of those usually applies.

My girl lost her virginity to me and we've been together since. Has she slept with anybody else? I can't say for sure 100% as we had a long-distance relationship for a long time before we moved in, but I trust her and don't even pay the possibility any mind.

BUT, she's probably the most open, outspoken woman I've ever met when it comes to sexually-oriented conversations. Does that mean she's a slut who fukks around with other men? Nah, it just means she's comfortable in herself to express her love of sex.

Don't even bother, you're preaching to a bunch of 20 year olds who have this severely unrealistic view of a woman should be. They don't understand just because she says something slutty does not make her a slut.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
fukk all these textbook definitions debates of what a hoe is.

Are ya'll really in here arguing about if a shorty talking about gargaling cum in her mouth in a room full of nikkas is not slut behavior or not??:what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you disrespecting me Kermit?

because your question implied that my philosophy on women makes me immature. every woman is, as someone already put it, a slut. all women love sex. if you're an attractive female, there's a 90% chance you've been dikked down by a lot of different guys. that's reality. so, the question becomes:

do we avoid all women, since they're most likely a "slut"?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
While were making this thread, ol boy was getting his cum swallowed.

think about that.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I don't understand how the woman in OP's story is a slut? Men talk about sex all the time but when a woman does is she's suddenly a whore.

If you felt uncomfortable with her talking so explicitly then you should have walked out of the room or tell her to stop.

because your question implied that my philosophy on women makes me immature. every woman is, as someone already put it, a slut. all women love sex. if you're an attractive female, there's a 90% chance you've been dikked down by a lot of different guys. that's reality. so, the question becomes:

do we avoid all women, since they're most likely a "slut"?

I really don't understand this double standard. Men are allowed to have sex with as many women as possible but a girl can only have sex 1 or 2 times to be considered 'respectable' ? Aren't women allowed to enjoy sex too?

I don't think a girl being sexually active is a big deal. As long as she's 'presentable' (i.e.: she dresses well, she's hygienic, takes good care of herself, and is somewhat intelligent) she's okay in my book.

The perfect woman is someone who can be a freak in the bedroom but act ladylike around other people. Like I said -- it all boils down to presentation. A girl can be a hardcore slut with her boyfriend/husband (BDSM, anal, deepthroat, roleplaying, etc.) but if she publicly maintains civility then she is, indeed, a desirable woman.