Men wifing up sluts are pathetic

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What choice do you have? All women are sluts.

true, but more are more slutty than others.

its one thing to be a slut, its another to feel comfortable enough to be talking about sexual acts like that in front of anyone that isn't ur man, or your female friends.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
The thing is, with men who jump to conclusions such as the one expressed in this thread, now I'm not bashing the initial post, but from my experience, they're insecure, unrealistic, scorned or close-minded.

One of those usually applies.

My girl lost her virginity to me and we've been together since. Has she slept with anybody else? I can't say for sure 100% as we had a long-distance relationship for a long time before we moved in, but I trust her and don't even pay the possibility any mind.

BUT, she's probably the most open, outspoken woman I've ever met when it comes to sexually-oriented conversations. Does that mean she's a slut who fukks around with other men? Nah, it just means she's comfortable in herself to express her love of sex.

You shared dat girl.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
You shared dat girl.

Did I or did I not say that I, or anybody in my position for that matter, can't be 100%?

At least I'm man enough to admit it. Can she be 100% that I didn't fukk anybody else in that time either? Nope.

Sooo ... :yeshrug:

Good luck never trusting your woman.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Did I or did I not say that I, or anybody in my position for that matter, can't be 100%?

At least I'm man enough to admit it. Can she be 100% that I didn't fukk anybody else in that time either? Nope.

Sooo ... :yeshrug:

You don't own women, you rent them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand dudes who wife up women who are CLEARLY hoes... :why:

Like... is this who you really would want your daughter to grow up & be like? :snoop:

damn near every chick out there is a "ho." are you just going to avoid all women? nikkas need to stop being prudes and shytting on women just because they like getting dikked down.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
trust is an illusion, anybody at any given time could be capable of anything. just because you tell yourself so and so would never do such a thing doesn't make it true.

you never really know what goes on in someone else's mind.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
then why ever give anyone blind faith aka trust? deal with people and accept that things could go either way. always be on the lookout and always be prepared.

Because there's such a thing of relaxation.

I have a very sceptical and untrustworthy mind when it comes to my business, as people are very snake-like when it comes to finances and furthering themselves.

When I get home, I don't want to apply that same mindstate to the one person I can cook with, have sex with, sleep next to and be myself around.

Not to knock you homie, but you've obviously just not met the right girls.