Men wifing up sluts are pathetic

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
The same could probably be said about your current/future girl. Ya kinfolk even. Everyone's mom is someone else's freak.

120759.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
you don't talk about those things in public with your man's friends though. she might not have fukked around with a lot of people but i wouldn't ever want a woman that would talk in such a way around other people. that's just inviting trouble...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
she's def a ho. that's called advertising. she likes that attention and when she gets the go-ahead from the guy she was trying to impress with that statement, might as well call him mr. listerine.

before any of ya'll say welll, you got hoes that DON'T advertise TOO! Of course, but if you see something so obvious, that's one you easily avoid. Ain't no need to step on a landmine that's above the ground just because there are ones that are buried too.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
The thing is, with men who jump to conclusions such as the one expressed in this thread, now I'm not bashing the initial post, but from my experience, they're insecure, unrealistic, scorned or close-minded.

One of those usually applies.

My girl lost her virginity to me and we've been together since. Has she slept with anybody else? I can't say for sure 100% as we had a long-distance relationship for a long time before we moved in, but I trust her and don't even pay the possibility any mind.

BUT, she's probably the most open, outspoken woman I've ever met when it comes to sexually-oriented conversations. Does that mean she's a slut who fukks around with other men? Nah, it just means she's comfortable in herself to express her love of sex.