Men who think shaming women for promiscuity are delusional....

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Newsflash...shaming women for their sexual lifestyle will never come back in style. Shaming women for not being married won't work either... Bringing up what 'high value' men want is laughable and useless...
Shaming single mothers is ineffective as well. Yall been doing that for 20 plus years with no results. It just baffles me when I read posts on here and men be like 'we need to bring back shame!!' It's simply not going to work. Also that whole 'the economy will collapse, and women will fall back in line!!'..that ain't gonna work either... LOL It's over...that's all I got. Have a nice day.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Even worse it's coming primarily from dudes who aren't particularly successful, aren't married, don't have children, etc. Brehs need to focus on bettering themselves. The shame wars are over. And given that successful men keep choosing these thots, what makes you think anything is gonna change. Improve yourself, get money and find a woman who is compatible with you. Nobody wants to be 40 on internet forums talking shyt about thots.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
I like getting laid so I never understood the slut shaming shyt. If women are more sexually open it makes the whole process of dating/hookups a lot easier with less games being played. Im an atheist though so I don’t conflate sexual behavior with morals unlike a lot of people :yeshrug:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Even worse it's coming primarily from dudes who aren't particularly successful, aren't married, don't have children, etc. Brehs need to focus on bettering themselves. The shame wars are over. And given that successful men keep choosing these thots, what makes you think anything is gonna change. Improve yourself, get money and find a woman who is compatible with you. Nobody wants to be 40 on internet forums talking shyt about thots.
This is gonna get glossed over....

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Only online is where u see a lot of bashing

However one thing is still clear, these older women at the end of the day behind closed doors/offline/ not in front of people want a relationship bad with man

I see with my own eyes with my woman sister, cousin and the older women in my past who literally broke down and cried because I bounce ..

Don’t let that whole ms independent shyt fool u..

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Or “holding modern women accountable “

Weirdo red pill YouTubers obsessed with this

Only hold the women ur dealing with accountable

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
if a promiscuous woman is just running around single .... nothing wrong with that.... no impact on anybody but herself...

but being promiscuous and having kids....

:francis:

interview the majority of nikkas serving 10+ years...

ask them how their home life was growing up