Men who got married, aside from religious grounds....

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
why did you get married?

I understand some people have strong religious beliefs about kids being born in marriage etc. I understand that.

Aside from that why did you married folks get married?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why did you get married?

I understand some people have strong religious beliefs about kids being born in marriage etc. I understand that.

Aside from that why did you married folks get married?

because they wanted to:what:

why do pick drink soda, no real benefit to it, but lots of people drink it anyways:what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not an answer. You have to explain why they wanted to.

:skip:

i dont have to do shyt....

but for the sake of the thread: i married my wife becuz we compliment each other...we genuinely enjoy each others company....and i feel like we are better together than we are apart...

none of that is to say that its perfect...she does things to irritate me and im sure i irritate her...a relationship like this is work...so if youre not willing to work...dont get married :ld:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:skip:

i dont have to do shyt....

but for the sake of the thread: i married my wife becuz we compliment each other...we genuinely enjoy each others company....and i feel like we are better together than we are apart...

none of that is to say that its perfect...she does things to irritate me and im sure i irritate her...a relationship like this is work...so if youre not willing to work...dont get married :ld:

Why does that necessitate a marriage? As in, how? What is it about a contract between the two of you that makes it better than not having it?

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre gonna eventually need a steady companion, that fast life's cool until it all boils over

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does that necessitate a marriage? As in, how? What is it about a contract between the two of you that makes it better than not having it?

nothing. nothing made marriage necessary. this isnt the 1700s...

we wanted to get married. thats what it all boils down to.

edit: whenever a thread like this pops up...a few things i know for sure...T/S is young, and thinks hes discovered something and there will be the usual marriage dissenters. if youre in your 20s...IMO marriage isnt for you...wait until youve lived some...and your outlook will probably be different 10-15 yrs from now