Men who ask women for money

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It ain't emasculatin if she a side hustle:obama:....but if u depend on a woman for shelter and you don't have your own space in the closet and ya clothes still in garbage bags....if u depend on her for transportation and gotta still to ask to borrow "her car"...and if u depend on her to eat then u need to get yaself together as cool as that might sound:pachaha:....personally I would feel like a bum azz nikka if I wuz one argument away from homlessness,joblessness,foodless:snoop:,the female does have all the power in that situation....now if u got a second chick as a backup who you KNOW will pick up that slack and hold u down if you fall out with your previous chick/head of household all I can say is:salute:

^ this.

if she's a bird u just hanging out with and she got money to blow, aint shyt wrong with that.

but if u one of those bum ass nikkas depending on a female for every little thing, u gotta fix your priorities. need to grow some balls. need to man the fukk up.

:leostare:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Ok I get it...

It's cool for a woman to slang her vagina for sale to men (and possibly women) to be his plaything and scheme him for a couple bucks

But

A man find a woman who will either give him money willingly, or he find a way to "scheme" money outta her and hes emasculated? U live in a very strange world from me then.

And I'm a guy who has a job n girlfriend and takes care of her and she takes care of me,but I'm just inquiring how that can work? So it's cool for the woman but not cool for the man?

Daps
Honestly, people who ask for money in general when they're fully capable to get it ain't shyt and will never be shyt.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
some women are very well off and feel
the need to pay their dikk bill.....
8zdy5z.png

a0yqua.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How can a man emasculate himself like that? :wtf:

Even worse, what type of thirsty ass bytches are out here actually giving these nikkas not only the money but the p*ssy too?!!! :wtf: how do you even get wet for a sorry ass dude like that? I notice it's usually a certain breed of men who feel comfortble doing this :mjpls:

I see equality only works one way for women and ironically you make a living riding dikk so this is a bizzare choice of thread. Anyway I'm sure u don't have a problem with women asking men for money :skip:

Personally I have met women who showered men with gifts and money for attention. I dated a chick like that, never asked her for money but I can't turn down a chick if she wanna treat me :russ:

Women come in here talking bout their men spend hundreds on them on every date and no fukks are give by women. It seems women only want men to be men these days when its time to protect them or pay their way thru life.

Finally this is the backbone of pimping u just gotta own a woman's mind not her body. There's tons of fatherless whores out there just like u keeping their pimps comfortable and they all made the same mistake of looking for father figures in the wrong men. It ain't no coincidence they call em daddy, a mindfukk is a terrible thing. Your one delusional hooker, do u feel empowered by your lifestyle?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Well, I agree with OP. I can't and won't accept money from anyone, especially women.

My ego is so outta control to the point where I won't accept money from my ma if I needed it. I always work to the point where I'm never in that postion because I know I would starve before I ask for help :yeshrug:

Now if I had those b!tches on the track runnin' hard for me, that's a different story :smugfavre:. I'll their money all dat

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Even worse, what type of thirsty ass bytches are out here actually giving these nikkas not only the money but the p*ssy too?!!! :wtf: how do you even get wet for a sorry ass dude like that? I notice it's usually a certain breed of men who feel comfortble doing this :mjpls:

Bet you wont say this to your "financial advisor's" face tho. :patreeze:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I to $60 from a bish when i was 18. never ever asked again. i feel disgust.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Asking a woman for money is one of the worst mistakes you can make.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

those are those baby boy ass nikkas. probably drop ol girl off at work while they drive her car around all day.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would you be sad for me?

because you're a superficial whore with low self esteem that was taught the wrong values by a pedophile who brainwashed you so thoroughly at a young age, that to this day you don't even realize you were abused. in a nutshell, you're a horrible person and the only redeeming thing about it is that it is not your fault.