Men who ask women for money

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
SilvAir Approved.

I'm tired of men acting like their manhood is intrinsic and that money doesn't matter. Ughh. Men need to start being the protectors and providers again. Most importantly men need to start BUILDING again. It's getting disgusting when men are complacent living in another woman's house playing Madden and World of Witchcraft all day. NO productivity.

I've stepped my game up fellas. How about YOU?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
It's more like feeling bad for you girl. I'm sorry life had to give you such a hard hand you need to relate to the things you do.

Don't get general ideas of your experience though.

I feel sorry that you never had anyone to show you how to be self sufficient and that women don't like man children.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
why would you be sad for me?

Oh look a black man bragging about being a mooch. There's something you don't see every day :ohhh:

If you're so smart why can't you go out and get your own? You didn't milk or hustle anyone you linked up with a deserpate chick with disposable income. If you like a woman having that power over you then do you. Sone women like a needy azz man. I'm just not one of them

Whatever u say thou. Good :troll: thread, this is fun! :stylin:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
SilvAir Approved.

I'm tired of men acting like their manhood is intrinsic and that money doesn't matter. Ughh. Men need to start being the protectors and providers again. Most importantly men need to start BUILDING again. It's getting disgusting when men are complacent living in another woman's house playing Madden and World of Witchcraft all day. NO productivity.

Hey boo :jawalrus:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no it doesn't. If a muthafukka truly likes you nothing will keep them away.

How the he'll am I trolling when I'm statin biological facts? :wtf:

:usure:biological facts...someone has their theories of life ***cked up.. Oh I get it only women can go through financial problems and not only ask a man for money but have the nerve to ask him along with him giving his d*ck to her...oh I guess it's because men automatically have it easier to get money? And p***y is golden and we should throw money at it.. I guess these are your version of biological "facts"

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SilvAir Approved.

My game is stepped up to the highest extent

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
How can a man emasculate himself like that? :wtf:

Even worse, what type of thirsty ass bytches are out here actually giving these nikkas not only the money but the p*ssy too?!!! :wtf: how do you even get wet for a sorry ass dude like that? I notice it's usually a certain breed of men who feel comfortble doing this :mjpls:

It is emasculating to fukk a ho like you and pay money for it.