Men want women to chip in for the bill but afraid to ask

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. You're not doing her a "favor" by paying for dinner. I'm sorry if you think that way.
2. Have a payment arrangement BEFORE you go to dinner. "Let's go dutch" or something like that. If she says no, don't go.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
its the gentleman thing to do if u take a lady out to dinner. keyword lady. if u take some hoodrat out to burger king or the chinese buffet cause u sure u gonna smash afterwards, dont pay for that bird :scusthov:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Whoever asks the other person out should be paying for the date, its usually the man so there is nothing wrong with paying on the first date (stop being a cheap ass nikka). But for every two dates/excursions you pay for, she should be paying for ATLEAST one. This goes in to the relationship too, if you're ALWAYS paying for everything then you're losing

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I wouldn't ask/want a woman to chip in or buy me anything.

What the hell kinda fukk shyt is that :dahell:

These new bytches will say yes to dates just to get fed, breh. If a woman is sincerely interested in you she won't mind paying for dates every once in a while, some of us are still in college/post-grad, fam :manny:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its the gentleman thing to do if u take a lady out to dinner. keyword lady. if u take some hoodrat out to burger king or the chinese buffet cause u sure u gonna smash afterwards, dont pay for that bird :scusthov:

This aint 1950 nikka lmao shyt most females i hold the door open for half the time don't even say thank you. I don't date raggedy bytches so i know they got they own bread cuz if i wasn't there they'd be payin for themselves regardless

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Its 2013 every bytch is twerking aint no ladies left breh

the chances of finding are lady definitely have slimmed down considerably but they do exist. those same bytches nikkas say are stuckup sometimes arent stuckup at all they just ladies that dont fukk with male hoodrats.

This aint 1950 nikka lmao shyt most females i hold the door open for half the time don't even say thank you. I don't date raggedy bytches so i know they got they own bread cuz if i wasn't there they'd be payin for themselves regardless

damn breh :pachaha: this aint 1950 but maybe if more people had some 50s style manners and morals shyt wouldnt be as fukked up as it is

killacal

Banned
Daps
the chances of finding are lady definitely have slimmed down considerably but they do exist. those same bytches nikkas say are stuckup sometimes arent stuckup at all they just ladies that dont fukk with male hoodrats.

damn breh :pachaha: this aint 1950 but maybe if more people had some 50s style manners and morals shyt wouldnt be as fukked up as it is
Prepare to share her and or half your account with that naive ghandi attitude :bryan: