Men really need to get interested in womens fashion,style in order to keep the relationship strong.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Did you find it weird when he started to do it?or homosexual?
I will say thats a little extreme even for me and could come accross overbearing for some women.
You guys just need to find a real one like this,then you can remix her in your vision:banderas:
Open minded traditional women will respect it,if you come at her the right way.
I dated a couple dudes who made it known that they want a woman on their arm that looks good because she makes them look good as well.

They didnt help me pick out my outfit unless I asked but my current he's a bit extreme because he actually is interested in style, not just satisfied with what looks alright. He'll tell me what things looks good on me or what doesnt. It threw me off at first cuz most guys are either it looks good or it doesnt. It's really only when we go out to events or with his friends. He's detail-oriented, and I trust his opinion so we both look good.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So you would turn down a good woman with a weave,instead of suggesting that she goes natural because thats what you like?
And a woman can dress nice without my assistance,but do I find her sexy in what she has on?Theres a difference in a woman dressing nice and a woman making your horny because of how she dresses,you should go for the latter.
Your not putting enought thought into your long term happiness,you guys won't realize I am right until you experience boredom with your girl.
This is why alot of you guys feel the need to go cheat 24-7 instead of just remixing you woman from time to time.
Women don't know what they like until they have a guy do it in a way that they like it.
If your woman doesn't respect you,she either already didn't respect you and just doesn't feel you should have any say in how she looks,bush her.
Or you may have approached it in a homosexual manner,I don't give off that energy so I don't see how a woman would feel that.
Will i turn down a good woman with a weave? the answer isnt a hard YES... but she can be a good woman... we just arent like minded. And that means alot to me.
Thats like saying shes a good woman, but is an atheist. Nothing against atheist, she could be a good woman... but we have a diff view of things...
And what i meant by nice, as a man, is... is she attractive, am i attracted to her. do i want to fukk her.... CHECK. she needs to already have this down packed, with no assistance from me.
I actually think ur not putting enough thought into ur long term happiness... or ur looking at it the wrong way...
Think about it... would u rather be with someone that u have to assist on how to dress from time to time.
Or should u look for a person that already dresses and acts the way you like?
:francis::hubie:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am into designer fashion in general, so I by extension know a little women's, and have definitely referred friends to some Chanel slides I saw shopping, or whatever, or bought a small item or two as a gift. I'm not like putting together outfits for people, but I have my taste and opinions. It's a genuine interest, so when I notice some extremely attractive woman is wearing a Valentino dress, it's a real compliment, and easy to start a conversation. And, of course, going out, you want people to look good, doesn't mean they have to be head to toe in the new Gucci by any means.

invalid

Banned
Daps
righteously attached

What?

:heh:

Is this some “new black” term for marriage? Or long-term commitment? That’s a good one.

And I’ve been in a relationship with my girl for three years. She has other qualities, like her intellect, that what she wears matters not to me.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I dated a couple dudes who made it known that they want a woman on their arm that looks good because she makes them look good as well.

They didnt help me pick out my outfit unless I asked but my current he's a bit extreme because he actually is interested in style, not just satisfied with what looks alright. He'll tell me what things looks good on me or what doesnt. It threw me off at first cuz most guys are either it looks good or it doesnt. It's really only when we go out to events or with his friends. He's detail-oriented, and I trust his opinion so we both look good.

Thats dope. Not to be negative,and not speaking on your situation directly,but I will say as women you ladies need to be careful with this though.
Especially if a man is trying to have extreme control out the gate,it can be a sign of a controlling man and can escalate to other things.
I probably sound like a hypocrite because I also expect my girl to be somewhat discreet too, and be aware of where we are going.
But if he's only interested in how you look when he's trying to tell you to cover up,thats a bad sign for all you women out there,even though you should.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Will i turn down a good woman with a weave? the answer isnt a hard YES... but she can be a good woman... we just arent like minded. And that means alot to me.
Thats like saying shes a good woman, but is an atheist. Nothing against atheist, she could be a good woman... but we have a diff view of things...
And what i meant by nice, as a man, is... is she attractive, am i attracted to her. do i want to fukk her.... CHECK. she needs to already have this down packed, with no assistance from me.
I actually think ur not putting enough thought into ur long term happiness... or ur looking at it the wrong way...
Think about it... would u rather be with someone that u have to assist on how to dress from time to time.
Or should u look for a person that already dresses and acts the way you like?
:francis::hubie:

Athiest is a little different,that could really be a sign you aren't like minded and have different values. I don't think a weave is neccesary proof of that,have you learned anything with all the threads about women with naturals:mjpls:? It could just mean she's insecure about natural hair,or has just always worn a weave by habit.
For that reason alone is why her having it down packed coming in the door doesn't matter. People get comfortable,people get attached to certain looks all of a sudden and don't let them go. Thats why its important for you to take an active role in your womans appearance.
I see what your saying,but as important as looks are its not what I find the most value in when I'm thinking of being with a woman long term.
Attractiveness to her face and body of course,but clothes seem like something you can fix if you can get the woman to be receptive.
I focus more on her being attractive physically(not taking clothes into account),morals,willingness to learn and not be stuck in her ways,good mothering potential etc.
Clothes and hair will be basic things to "fix" if she is a traditional woman who values her mans opinions.
Some women are dynamic in that department and always will be. But its alot of women with good potential out here,just like women passing on men of good potential ,instead of taking on people they could "fix" in those basic areas. This mentality of needing the whole package upfront mentality has to stop,especially as men,since women are more likely to listen and take on our characteristics and beliefs if we are good teachers and they love us.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Thats dope. Not to be negative,and not speaking on your situation directly,but I will say as women you ladies need to be careful with this though.
Especially if a man is trying to have extreme control out the gate,it can be a sign of a controlling man and can escalate to other things.
I probably sound like a hypocrite because I also expect my girl to be somewhat discreet too, and be aware of where we are going.
But if he's only interested in how you look when he's trying to tell you to cover up,thats a bad sign for all you women out there,even though you should.
Totally agree.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
If you are a man who is righteously attached,and no longer entertaining a bunch of women this is a must.
Even if you are single, it can actually be very helpful in helping you find the one.

I see women in all sorts of things that my attachee doesn't have,and hasn't thought to wear,that I think she would look so good in:banderas:. So I go up to these women wearing these things and I ask them "What is this called that you have on?","Whats the name of this hairstyle?" etc. Then you bring this knowledge home to your girl and tell her you think she would look good in it,then you or her go and purchase these things.

Some of you see men are passing over 5's who could easily be turned into 7's if only you had the wisdom to put her in things that you find attractive on a woman.
I see you learning one of the codes to keep them fiending for you:myman:

Not trying to push pimps, but that was one their choosing points, he keep the lady looking nice, don't need to give her dough. Take her shopping to look good for YOU, yeah you spend some money, but the return is worth it. You go with her, and let her know what turns you on while she tries them on. Then you go pay for it. You just layed a seed in her head:youngsabo:

You gotta nurture the fruit, but its a strong start

truth2you

All Star
Daps
My girls not a bbw so I can't tell you much about that,but those jeans that come up high and hold the stomach in seem helpful and decieving:francis:
Heres something I saw a chick in that I would like to see my girl in,that looks like it would work on a bbw.
womens-plus-size-deep-v-neck-bodycon-wrap.jpg

After much deliberation I'm not sure if I would be okay with my girl being out in public like this,she's not this curvy so it probably wouldn't look as ho'ish. The girl I saw it on,the vagina wasn't that close to being revealed to the public:martin:.
nikka who cares?!

If you gotta bad chick, you show her off, and let the world know she is yours, you don't hide her

I wouldn't do it in the hood, though, someone says something slick, and now you into some bullshyt. For a night on the town or where mature people are at, tell her to show that sexy body

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
That's hoe shyt. Just focus on providing a better life for you and her year after year.
You pay her no attention, you better hope she is there for "year after year"

You do this, you don't need to be all up in her face all the time

Karb

Veteran
Daps
It's all good until she tries to change up your whole style one day because she liked how this other dude looked:mjcry:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Y'all boys are getting more feminine every year. Don't listen to OP unless you want to be her gay male friend.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
nikka who cares?!

If you gotta bad chick, you show her off, and let the world know she is yours, you don't hide her

I wouldn't do it in the hood, though, someone says something slick, and now you into some bullshyt. For a night on the town or where mature people are at, tell her to show that sexy body

The goat said it best:wow:

While I am not nearly as extreme as muslim brothers somethings should remain private,if you love your woman and the mother of your child you wouldn't even want people to draw certain conclusions about her based on her appearance. ANd some women you can draw the conclusion they are too free with their bodies if they show it off so freely. Certain things a woman should be uncomfortable revealing to the world,out of respect for herself and her man as well.