Men really need to get interested in womens fashion,style in order to keep the relationship strong.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Nah...just being observative helps..

Like I noticed a chick at work had pink eye liner that matched her pink nikes, I noticed it and she got all nervous and shyt on some

":wub:oh wow you noticed? "

But I mean I have made comments to chicks like

"Them biker jackets are coming back in style" when I'm talking with one wearing a biker type jacket.

But I mainly just compliment them on something and get them talking about it..

Women are comfortable talking about themselves, I'm asking her all these questions, meanwhile she is :queen: because I'm doing a good job carrying the conversation when all I'm doing is asling her questions and getting her to keep talking.:pachaha:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
what kind of fly shyt can i put on a bbw? need sexy bbw tips . help me

My girls not a bbw so I can't tell you much about that,but those jeans that come up high and hold the stomach in seem helpful and decieving:francis:
Heres something I saw a chick in that I would like to see my girl in,that looks like it would work on a bbw.
womens-plus-size-deep-v-neck-bodycon-wrap.jpg

After much deliberation I'm not sure if I would be okay with my girl being out in public like this,she's not this curvy so it probably wouldn't look as ho'ish. The girl I saw it on,the vagina wasn't that close to being revealed to the public:martin:.

• Dap
Reactions: XII

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lots of insecurity coming in,theres nothing gay about me or this. What do you think the pimps do with the women yall or buying p*ssy from:mjgrin:
They actually go to other extremes of buying asses and implants,to make their women more attractive to customers.
I am making my woman more appealing to me,there is nothing wrong with that.
Not calling u gay bro....some dudes know alot about and care more about bytches hair, or shoes, nails, or clothes...
I personally dont... I just know if the woman looks good with whatever shes doing with herself and shes attractive, and clean.
I couldnt tell u why she chose to wear certain colors in the fall season.
I dnt think men should be that invested in women like that. Women dont even want dudes who act like that (well let me say, some women).
Women for the most part like dudes who just appreciate them, but not trying to style them and shyt...
I pretty much fukk with women who have good fashion sense already and don't need any input from me... I wouldnt really want any from her either tho.
How far away are you from actually doing your girls hair for her? Not being funny.... would u consider it, if u knew how?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Not calling u gay bro....some dudes know alot about and care more about bytches hair, or shoes, nails, or clothes...
I personally dont... I just know if the woman looks good with whatever shes doing with herself and shes attractive, and clean.
I couldnt tell u why she chose to wear certain colors in the fall season.
I dnt think men should be that invested in women like that. Women dont even want dudes who act like that (well let me say, some women).
Women for the most part like dudes who just appreciate them, but not trying to style them and shyt...
I pretty much fukk with women who have good fashion sense already and don't need any input from me... I wouldnt really want any from her either tho.
How far away are you from actually doing your girls hair for her? Not being funny.... would u consider it, if u knew how?

I don't know or care about it either in that sense:whoa:
If you appreciate how women look then you guys care just as much me.
All of you know what you like to see on a woman,you know if you like natural hair,no makeup,if you like short haircuts,what kind of clothes you like to see women in.
Only difference is you don't feel you have a right to intefere with her looks,because you don't want her interfering with yours.
I'm positive most of yall would let your woman get obese on you and not say a word,or just leave without explanation:martin:
You SHOULD be invested in your woman like that,if you are interested in it being long term,this is why relationships don't last. You better be telling your woman what she should be doing and how she should be looking in order to keep your interest,who knows what you like to see more than you?
And no I wouldn't do her hair,I do enjoy going to the mall and watching my girl try shyt on,coming out the dressing room doing the spin asking if I like it:banderas:

"Thats the one:whoo:"

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I don't know or care about it either in that sense:whoa:
If you appreciate how women look then you guys care just as much me.
All of you know what you like to see on a woman,you know if you like natural hair,no makeup,if you like short haircuts,what kind of clothes you like to see women in.
Only difference is you don't feel you have a right to intefere with her looks,because you don't want her interfering with yours.
I'm positive most of yall would let your woman get obese on you and not say a word,or just leave without explanation:martin:
You SHOULD be invested in your woman like that,if you are interested in it being long term,this is why relationships don't last. You better be telling your woman what she should be doing and how she should be looking in order to keep your interest,who knows what you like to see more than you?
And no I wouldn't do her hair,I do enjoy going to the mall and watching my girl try shyt on,coming out the dressing room doing the spin asking if I like it:banderas:

"Thats the one:whoo:"
Cool cool... Some guys are into that... some guys are into hair and nails... i personally dont think women respect that shyt, deep down inside. i could be wrong...
Like, ur her man.... not her homegirl.
And i only fux with like minded females.... i luv women who do the natural thing... so i aint gotta tell her about not putting on make up or too much of it cause she already doesnt do that...
I work out alil bit, and eat right...
So i deal with women who do the same...
I dont mess with women that i feel the need to critique about shyt that i dnt wanna get involved in... that shyt should already be a no brainer before we start getting serious...
Can the bytch dress nice?.... check.
Is her hair always looking nice?... check
Does The bytch wash her ass and smell good?... Check

invalid

Banned
Daps
All of you know what you like to see on a woman

I think we're more interested in what she looks like when she has nothing on.

She can come out the house dressed like this for all I care knowing that, after I pull off all them layers at night, her body is on point.

1414069322075_Image_galleryImage_Picture_Shows_Alex_Jennin.JPG

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Cool cool... Some guys are into that... some guys are into hair and nails... i personally dont think women respect that shyt, deep down inside. i could be wrong...
Like, ur her man.... not her homegirl.
And i only fux with like minded females.... i luv women who do the natural thing... so i aint gotta tell her about not putting on make up or too much of it cause she already doesnt do that...
I work out alil bit, and eat right...
So i deal with women who do the same...
I dont mess with women that i feel the need to critique about shyt that i dnt wanna get involved in... that shyt should already be a no brainer before we start getting serious...
Can the bytch dress nice?.... check.
Is her hair always looking nice?... check
Does The bytch wash her ass and smell good?... Check

So you would turn down a good woman with a weave,instead of suggesting that she goes natural because thats what you like?
And a woman can dress nice without my assistance,but do I find her sexy in what she has on?Theres a difference in a woman dressing nice and a woman making your horny because of how she dresses,you should go for the latter.
Your not putting enought thought into your long term happiness,you guys won't realize I am right until you experience boredom with your girl.
This is why alot of you guys feel the need to go cheat 24-7 instead of just remixing you woman from time to time.
Women don't know what they like until they have a guy do it in a way that they like it.
If your woman doesn't respect you,she either already didn't respect you and just doesn't feel you should have any say in how she looks,bush her.
Or you may have approached it in a homosexual manner,I don't give off that energy so I don't see how a woman would feel that.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I think we're more interested in what she looks like when she has nothing on.

She can come out the house dressed like this for all I care knowing that, after I pull off all them layers at night, her body is on point.

1414069322075_Image_galleryImage_Picture_Shows_Alex_Jennin.JPG

Spoken like someone who isn't righteously attached,of course this is all that matters when your single because the woman won't be around long enough for you to get bored or lose attraction.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
My boyfriend helps me pick outfits because he likes me to look good when I go out with him.

Did you find it weird when he started to do it?or homosexual?
I will say thats a little extreme even for me and could come accross overbearing for some women.
You guys just need to find a real one like this,then you can remix her in your vision:banderas:
Open minded traditional women will respect it,if you come at her the right way.