Men really need to get interested in womens fashion,style in order to keep the relationship strong.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
If you are a man who is righteously attached,and no longer entertaining a bunch of women this is a must.
Even if you are single, it can actually be very helpful in helping you find the one.

I see women in all sorts of things that my attachee doesn't have,and hasn't thought to wear,that I think she would look so good in:banderas:. So I go up to these women wearing these things and I ask them "What is this called that you have on?","Whats the name of this hairstyle?" etc. Then you bring this knowledge home to your girl and tell her you think she would look good in it,then you or her go and purchase these things.

Some of you men are passing over 5's who could easily be turned into 7's if only you had the wisdom to put her in things that you find attractive on a woman.

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are a man who is righteously attached,and no longer entertaining a bunch of women this is a must.
Even if you are single, it can actually be very helpful in helping you find the one.

I see women in all sorts of things that my attachee doesn't have,and hasn't thought to wear,that I think she would look so good in:banderas:. So I go up to these women wearing these things and I ask them "What is this called that you have on?","Whats the name of this hairstyle?" etc. Then you bring this knowledge home to your girl and tell her you think she would look good in it,then you or her go and purchase these things.

Some of you see men are passing over 5's who could easily be turned into 7's if only you had the wisdom to put her in things that you find attractive on a woman.

imagine your woman coming home and telling you what hairstyle or clothes would look good on you. and then imagine you finding out she stopped random guys (that she finds appealing) to ask them about their fashion sense.

wouldnt that rub you the wrong way? not a very smart move.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
imagine your woman coming home and telling you what hairstyle or clothes would look good on you. and then imagine you finding out she stopped random guys (that she finds appealing) to ask them about their fashion sense.

wouldnt that rub you the wrong way? not a very smart move.

A woman shouldn't be that bold with other men:comeon:
She could tell me what she finds appealing,but she SHOULD use other avenues like pinterest,and many online stores.
Approaching random men would be a bad look for her,and in turn on me. So yes it would rub me the wrong way.
But fine,you can look online if thats the way you prefer,I am just more of a visual person who gets a clearer picture when its in 3D and in motion.

Benefited

Banned
Daps