South Florida

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Aint nobody married that hoe

Its proven cus yo bytchmade ass wasn't raised around no type of male/father figure because if u was, u wouldnt be on a message board harrassing random women u dont even know

U lowkey envy women which is why u beef with every female on here bytch
I only beef with 4 bytches here and all 4 look busted so Idgaf about your feelings:umad:.

You over here mad asf straight making shyt up because you know you didn't amount to shyt in life:dead:.

Not my fault you're trash, ugly and have a shyt body. You need to take that up with Jesus and Trump:mjidk:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Ugly gang checking in...

RjcQbaW.jpg
This is what yr hairline should aspire to bucket head @Dray5K :umad:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I only beef with 4 bytches here and all 4 look busted so Idgaf about your feelings:umad:.

You over here mad asf straight making shyt up because you know you didn't amount to shyt in life:dead:.

Not my fault you're trash, ugly and have a shyt body. You need to take that up with Jesus and Trump:mjidk:
Key point u only beef with females yet bytch up any time a male poster call yo little saber tooth squirrel from ice age out bytch :russ:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Key point u only beef with females yet bytch up any time a male poster call yo little saber tooth squirrel from ice age out bytch :russ:
I have a friend who actually looks like that:laff:.

Only male poster I don't like is Yusuke. Everyone else is cool with me. You hoes just trash so I laugh at you.

U bought the hoes in here to laugh at yo ass while showing the actual attractive male posters on here attention :dead:
:umad: as hell

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

Only male poster I don't like is Yusuke. Everyone else is cool with me. You hoes just trash so I laugh at you.

U do look like him

No joke u really do tho :mjlol:

Ive been trying to figure what u resemble and that ugly ass squirrel popped into my head :dead:

jt51kp.png