Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Prima still a little ass girl at heart and mentally. Still being haunted by an incident that happened in grade school and is part of the reason why she won't even voice up on TinyChat:francis:.

But you a goddess tho:mjlol:.
nikka give me a break:pachaha:

You a woman, a nice looking one at that, and looking for love on an internet forum:pachaha:.

Something must be wrong with you in real life if you can't find shyt:Pacmad:

Im flaming yo ass, boy. Don't ever come for me out the blue calling me dumb again:martin:

OgVofWI.jpg

You one of the ugliest bytches on this site:pachaha:. Yo bean head ass...

Stop sucking your weedman's dikk and he won't catch feeling for your stank p*ssy ass next time:Smallmj:
Dray u look like u fukk cats and dogs to get a nut off u virgin weirdo. Oddball lookin ass dirty bum, wide foe head, aging receding hairline, fat nose faq :dead:

bytch post some moe pics so i can continue heating yo suicidal looking ass :russ:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Dray u look like u fukk cats and dogs to get a nut off u virgin weirdo. Oddball lookin ass dirty bum, wide foe head, aging receding hairline, fat nose faq :dead:

bytch post some moe pics so i can continue heating yo suicidal looking ass :russ:
@BmoreGorilla we got another one:mjpls:.

@cook you see this c00nery, bruh?

But you're ugly and fat Marti:skip:. You only have like 5 good years before you die of a heart attack so get your roast session out now:dead:.

Its also funny how you stopped posting pictures around the same time I got on your hoe ass:sas2:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
@BmoreGorilla we got another one:mjpls:.

@cook you see this c00nery, bruh?

But you're ugly and fat Marti:skip:. You only have like 5 good years before you die of a heart attack so get your roast session out now:dead:.

Its also funny how you stopped posting pictures around the same time I got on your hoe ass:sas2:
U look like the type to catch gonorrhea in the eye dray, sittin up sweatin and starving and shyt in that 2 bed room apartment u share with ur single mother and 5 siblings :dead:

Look at ya self and look at other young nikkas like thuglife :mjlol:

U cant compare. U popped, u frail, u weird, ya father never raised u, cus he didnt want nothing to do with your waste of a seed ass

U fatherless dray which is why u have so many bytch made tendacies.

Another product of a scorned bitter single mother :camby:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Black women need to stop procreating with dead beat ass nikkas so we can stop the cycle of brain dead ugly fags like @Dray5K being born :martin:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
U look like the type to catch gonorrhea in the eye dray, sittin up sweatin and starving and shyt in that 2 bed room apartment u share with ur single mother and 5 siblings :dead:

Look at ya self and look at other young nikkas like thuglife :mjlol:

U cant compare. U popped, u frail, u weird, ya father never raised u, cus he didnt want nothing to do with your waste of a seed ass
My mom has been married for 9 years and I live in a house with only 1 sibling:dead:. You can't roast for shyt:pachaha:.

Rather be frail and cut than fat and :flabbynsick:. How much dikk you sucked for that dimebag, brehette:umad:?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
My mom has been married for 9 years and I live in a house with only 1 sibling:dead:. You can't rush for shyt:pachaha:.

Rather be frail and cut than fat and :flabbynsick:. How much dikk you sucked for that dimebag, brehette:umad:?
Aint nobody married that hoe

Its proven cus yo bytchmade ass wasn't raised around no type of male/father figure because if u was, u wouldnt be on a message board harrassing random women u dont even know

U lowkey envy women which is why u beef with every female on here bytch