Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
He ain't shyt, but you called him fine:dead:. Your whole family probably as garbage as you:francis:.

And I've never posted my sisters and my Brother gets women that look better than you:umad:
You're 18 rocking a child molestor mustache and a struggle bucket hair cut :mjlol:

Its safe to say yo young bytch ass will never amount to shyt and will end up a deadbeat like yo fine ass fatha hoe :pachaha:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Prima still a little ass girl at heart and mentally. Still being haunted by an incident that happened in grade school and is part of the reason why she won't even voice up on TinyChat:francis:.

But you a goddess tho:mjlol:.
nikka give me a break:pachaha:

You a woman, a nice looking one at that, and looking for love on an internet forum:pachaha:.

Something must be wrong with you in real life if you can't find shyt:Pacmad:

Im flaming yo ass, boy. Don't ever come for me out the blue calling me dumb again:martin:

You're 18 rocking a child molestor mustache and a struggle bucket hair cut :mjlol:

Its safe to say yo young bytch ass will never amount to shyt and will end up a deadbeat like yo fine ass fatha hoe :pachaha:
OgVofWI.jpg

You one of the ugliest bytches on this site:pachaha:. Yo bean head ass...

Stop sucking your weedman's dikk and he won't catch feeling for your stank p*ssy ass next time:Smallmj:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Prima still a little ass girl at heart and mentally. Still being haunted by an incident that happened in grade school and is part of the reason why she won't even voice up on TinyChat:francis:.

But you a goddess tho:mjlol:.
nikka give me a break:pachaha:

You a woman, a nice looking one at that, and looking for love on an internet forum:pachaha:.

Something must be wrong with you in real life if you can't find shyt:Pacmad:

Im flaming yo ass, boy. Don't ever come for me out the blue calling me dumb again:martin:

OgVofWI.jpg

You one of the ugliest bytches on this site:pachaha:. Yo bean head ass...

Stop sucking your weedman's dikk and he won't catch feeling for your stank p*ssy ass next time:Smallmj:
I'm not looking for 'love'. In fact I have anxiety about relationships. lol