Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:mjlol: Whatever makes you feel better. Run along

Why would you think I would ever be interested in you though?

:patrice:

You're just some random guy from the internet that is probably fat and ugly like ya boy @Turk but you wanna act like ladies lust after you since it's the Internet and you can make up your own reality

:mjlol:

Nice try, you ain't shyt and we know it.
:umad:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Why would you think I would ever be interested in you though?

:patrice:

You're just some random guy from the internet that is probably fat and ugly like ya boy @Turk but you wanna act like ladies lust after you since it's the Internet and you can make up your own reality

:mjlol:

Nice try, you ain't shyt and we know it.
I never said anything bout you being interested in me you're losing it. like I said before I can merch on my life I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole. You're dutty. Again run along :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@Turk :mjlol:

You're fat and ugly? :pachaha:

I can't believe you ever thought you could diss me

:skip:

:russ:

You must be crazy :wtf:

:dead:

:why:

Am I seeing two guys checkin each other out in this thread?

:leon:

Damn girl, our ignore lists are almost identical! I might have a bit more though :pachaha:

Your list inspires me to add some of those idiots to my ignore like that old man @Art Barr who thinks he's hot shyt :mjlol: :pachaha: :snoop:

And @Yagirlsideman never seen him post anything worth reading, all he does is talk shyt

@EpicStoryTeller couldnt tell an epic story to save his life

@Matt504
@mrken12 @Barnett114
Some of my most avid haters :dead:

I'm surprised you have @Nelomaxwell on ignore though. He seems pretty chill.

I also don't ignore @DrX @Killer Instinct or @jwonder @Ronnie Lott cuz they say funny shyt sometimes

@timothy_strickland is part of the French Connection so I can't hate

:ohhh:
Did you know @TheBeigeBomber is Indica?

Yeah I really don't give a shyt who has me on ignore. Let's me know I must have really got to you. :mjlol: And to the dudes sweating these broads on here:scust: Giselle mad because I called out her constant attention whoring. :russ: Once again these no p*ssy gettin coli dudes are at fault for that though. :beli:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I never said anything bout you being interested in me you're losing it. like I said before I can merch on my life I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole. You're dutty. Again run along :mjlol:

:comeon:

I'm saying she hates us but keep tagging us. Hurts that entitlement knowing she can't get every nikka like she thought :mjlol: she need to fix them bruk up teeth before she open her mouth to talk

Right there. :ufdup:

You implied that I want you but can't have you.

I don't even know you why the fukk would I wanna get with you? You're nobody to me, just a random internet guy who talks shyt and insults me for no reason because your own life sucks so much that you want to others to feel as bad as you, especially if they are lovin life and don't have a care in the world.

Your little games don't work on me. You're a fool if you think I can't see right through you.

You're negative and I assume you're an a$$hole IRL. Negative people/a$$holes are the absolute worst in my book and I would never pursue one.

Where did I ever talk about you touching me? Nowhere, that's where. IDGAF what you think of me cuz you're a negative a$$hole and I feel sorry for you. But don't misinterpret my sympathy, that doesn't mean I would ever let you touch me :ufdup:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
:comeon:

Right there. :ufdup:

You implied that I want you but can't have you.

I don't even know you why the fukk would I wanna get with you? You're nobody to me, just a random internet guy who talks shyt and insults me for no reason because your own life sucks so much that you want to others to feel as bad as you, especially if they are lovin life and don't have a care in the world.

Your little games don't work on me. You're a fool if you think I can't see right through you.

You're negative and I assume you're an a$$hole IRL. Negative people/a$$holes are the absolute worst in my book and I would never pursue one.

Where did I ever talk about you touching me? Nowhere, that's where. IDGAF what you think of me cuz you're a negative a$$hole and I feel sorry for you. But don't misinterpret my sympathy, that doesn't mean I would ever let you touch me :ufdup:
how's that mean I said you wanted me? I said that cause you throwing tantrums cause not every nikka here bowing to your feet. The rest I didn't bother reading. Dismissed

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
3VHCIAf.jpg

:manny:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
how's that mean I said you wanted me? I said that cause you throwing tantrums cause not every nikka here bowing to your feet. The rest I didn't bother reading. Dismissed

I don't want every guy here bowing to my feet wtf are you talkin about?

:wtf:

I've never said, suggested, or implied that.

I get a lot of attention IRL as it is, I have more guys in my life or who are trying to get into my life than I can shake a stick at. Honestly, it's overwhelming at times.

I don't have room for any more guys in my life at this point, so I'm definitely not looking to add some random a$$hole to my complicated mix.

:yeshrug:

You clearly implied that I'm upset because I "can't have you" and I want you to know that I never wanted you and I have no idea why you thought I would automatically want you. You think I want you just cuz you're black? Do you think I want every black man I see IRL or talk to online?

Good one

3VHCIAf.jpg

:manny:

:dead:

@ your Bah Humbug Santa hat

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I'm not sure whats going on, but It looks like @Strawberry is arguing with people on my ignore list. I think I'm going to log out to see whats going on. lol

LOL at some of you on ignore crying that she keeps "bothering" you and doesn't even like you. You do it to me. Put her on ignore so you won't see it :queen:

Last edited: