Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Why you still on my dikk bytch, stop fukking tagging me if I'm on your ignore list, why the fukk am I still even on ya mind

:what:
I'm saying she hates us but keep tagging us. Hurts that entitlement knowing she can't get every nikka like she thought :mjlol: she need to fix them bruk up teeth before she open her mouth to talk

SelahNicole

Obsessed with hair
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Wow, this thread went left.

I hope another thread is made or this one can rebound. It's interesting to see the guys on here.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Hello

I don't know what's going on with this site but I keep getting errors every time I try to respond.
Weird, weird. You have lovely hair. You should post some photos in the Women Of The Coli thread, or any hair thread for that matter. Sorry to have bothered you.

:hamster:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
@Turk :mjlol:

You're fat and ugly? :pachaha:

I can't believe you ever thought you could diss me

:skip:

:russ:

You must be crazy :wtf:

:dead:

:why:

Am I seeing two guys checkin each other out in this thread?

:leon:

Damn girl, our ignore lists are almost identical! I might have a bit more though :pachaha:

Your list inspires me to add some of those idiots to my ignore like that old man @Art Barr who thinks he's hot shyt :mjlol: :pachaha: :snoop:

And @Yagirlsideman never seen him post anything worth reading, all he does is talk shyt

@EpicStoryTeller couldnt tell an epic story to save his life

@Matt504
@mrken12 @Barnett114
Some of my most avid haters :dead:

I'm surprised you have @Nelomaxwell on ignore though. He seems pretty chill.

I also don't ignore @DrX @Killer Instinct or @jwonder @Ronnie Lott cuz they say funny shyt sometimes

@timothy_strickland is part of the French Connection so I can't hate

:ohhh:
Did you know @TheBeigeBomber is Indica?
Epic enough to be relevant to your life.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Oh yeah, that was a mutal thing. Why did I come up in convo with her?

You didn't in particular. She posted a list of 63 people on her ignore list and my list is almost identical except you and a few other people that I don't ignore/am chill with.

It was me that brought you up, not her.

I'm saying she hates us but keep tagging us. Hurts that entitlement knowing she can't get every nikka like she thought :mjlol: she need to fix them bruk up teeth before she open her mouth to talk

You really feel that special every time I tag you?

:mjlol:

You should though, I'm awesome. Even if I'm dissing you, you should still be honoured that I took the time to mention your name. :umad:

Epic enough to be relevant to your life.

Oh really?

*ignore*

Bye Felicia or whatever your name was :russ:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You didn't in particular. She posted a list of 63 people on her ignore list and my list is almost identical except you and a few other people that I don't ignore/am chill with.

You should though, I'm awesome. Even if I'm dissing you, you should still be honoured that I took the time to mention your name. :umad:
Oh cool. Yeah we're not cool.

Last edited:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

Oh really?

*ignore*

Bye Felicia or whatever your name was :russ:

:mjlol: Whatever makes you feel better. Run along