Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Real nikkas still plank
254633_1878857783296_4905049_n.jpg

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
He wears make up. He posted a picture wearing a leather jacket with no shirt under it and eye make up and lipstick but then took down the picture when he got mocked.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm very happy lol...just hesitate smiling for pics

I guess I do look a little like a vampire...but it's a tradeoff from staying away from the sun to avoid wrinkles
SPF 110 erryday

your not even 30..the fukk you worried about wrinkles for

get some sun man..shyt is healthy

:mindblown:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He wears make up. He posted a picture wearing a leather jacket with no shirt under it and eye make up and lipstick but then took down the picture when he got mocked.

Hahaha

No I don't wear makeup...not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Well, let's see, I think it would be pretty redundant for me to go after someone suffering from roid rage. His pictures were posted and I think that was enough of an insult. Not to mention all of his dikk riders are :bow: praising him because they think they have a champion for their fat and ugly cause. A defender of sorts. However, they fail to realize that they are merely following a steroid ridden homosexual who uses the guise of men's fitness to beg for men's body pics to lust and drool over. Quite frankly, they should have known something was up when they realized that he stuffed his underwear and he still looked feeble. Lastly, the picture that was posted was not of me, and he knows NOTHING about me. My teeth are white, I have NO STRETCH MARKS, I've NEVER been overweight nor will I be. I don't have to beg a soul for ANYTHING. All of my bills are paid and I smell cot damn great. So, NO PORK and bean eating, flabby and sick battyboi can ever shade me, EVER.

*adds u to the DONT fukk WITH list*

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
1XuVeIf75ojYwl51ReXIWoHtrv4ab1510.jpeg

God i hate fat people
look at them stretch marks

ole Jon and Kate plus 8 having ass body

Well, let's see, I think it would be pretty redundant for me to go after someone suffering from roid rage. His pictures were posted and I think that was enough of an insult. Not to mention all of his dikk riders are :bow: praising him because they think they have a champion for their fat and ugly cause. A defender of sorts. However, they fail to realize that they are merely following a steroid ridden homosexual who uses the guise of men's fitness to beg for men's body pics to lust and drool over. Quite frankly, they should have known something was up when they realized that he stuffed his underwear and he still looked feeble. Lastly, the picture that was posted was not of me, and he knows NOTHING about me. My teeth are white, I have NO STRETCH MARKS, I've NEVER been overweight nor will I be. I don't have to beg a soul for ANYTHING. All of my bills are paid and I smell cot damn great. So, NO PORK and bean eating, flabby and sick battyboi can ever shade me, EVER.

that unshapely mexican aint on steriods:skip:
nikka shaped like Tommy Pickles' father

tumblr_m8q2wvlhYd1qaa3v1.png
[/COLOR]