Reppin
Top 4
:pacspit:
n6614808576911366401446.jpg

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Indulge us for once.
Well, let's see, I think it would be pretty redundant for me to go after someone suffering from roid rage. His pictures were posted and I think that was enough of an insult. Not to mention all of his dikk riders are :bow: praising him because they think they have a champion for their fat and ugly cause. A defender of sorts. However, they fail to realize that they are merely following a steroid ridden homosexual who uses the guise of men's fitness to beg for men's body pics to lust and drool over. Quite frankly, they should have known something was up when they realized that he stuffed his underwear and he still looked feeble. Lastly, the picture that was posted was not of me, and he knows NOTHING about me. My teeth are white, I have NO STRETCH MARKS, I've NEVER been overweight nor will I be. I don't have to beg a soul for ANYTHING. All of my bills are paid and I smell cot damn great. So, NO PORK and bean eating, flabby and sick battyboi can ever shade me, EVER.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Well, let's see, I think it would be pretty redundant for me to go after someone suffering from roid rage. His pictures were posted and I think that was enough of an insult. Not to mention all of his dikk riders are :bow: praising him because they think they have a champion for their fat and ugly cause. A defender of sorts. However, they fail to realize that they are merely following a steroid ridden homosexual who uses the guise of men's fitness to beg for men's body pics to lust and drool over. Quite frankly, they should have known something was up when they realized that he stuffed his underwear and he still looked feeble. Lastly, the picture that was posted was not of me, and he knows NOTHING about me. My teeth are white, I have NO STRETCH MARKS, I've NEVER been overweight nor will I be. I don't have to beg a soul for ANYTHING. All of my bills are paid and I smell cot damn great. So, NO PORK and bean eating, flabby and sick battyboi can ever shade me, EVER.

untitled-1mrrc4.gif

:wow:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

:damn:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

:merchant:shyt!

concise

Veteran
Daps

:wtf: :huhldup: this is real?
your sig ... :dwillhuh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

untitled-127brz8.gif

Cot damn, Malfoy stays with them mean, well thought out and composed bars.