Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Well, let's see, I think it would be pretty redundant for me to go after someone suffering from roid rage. His pictures were posted and I think that was enough of an insult. Not to mention all of his dikk riders are :bow: praising him because they think they have a champion for their fat and ugly cause. A defender of sorts. However, they fail to realize that they are merely following a steroid ridden homosexual who uses the guise of men's fitness to beg for men's body pics to lust and drool over. Quite frankly, they should have known something was up when they realized that he stuffed his underwear and he still looked feeble. Lastly, the picture that was posted was not of me, and he knows NOTHING about me. My teeth are white, I have NO STRETCH MARKS, I've NEVER been overweight nor will I be. I don't have to beg a soul for ANYTHING. All of my bills are paid and I smell cot damn great. So, NO PORK and bean eating, flabby and sick battyboi can ever shade me, EVER.

:ohmy:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
this place is hillarious

13z7p1t.jpg

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Well, let's see, I think it would be pretty redundant for me to go after someone suffering from roid rage. His pictures were posted and I think that was enough of an insult. Not to mention all of his dikk riders are :bow: praising him because they think they have a champion for their fat and ugly cause. A defender of sorts. However, they fail to realize that they are merely following a steroid ridden homosexual who uses the guise of men's fitness to beg for men's body pics to lust and drool over. Quite frankly, they should have known something was up when they realized that he stuffed his underwear and he still looked feeble. Lastly, the picture that was posted was not of me, and he knows NOTHING about me. My teeth are white, I have NO STRETCH MARKS, I've NEVER been overweight nor will I be. I don't have to beg a soul for ANYTHING. All of my bills are paid and I smell cot damn great. So, NO PORK and bean eating, flabby and sick battyboi can ever shade me, EVER.

:heh: says the bytch who looks like this

front.gif

youre gross, disgusting, and uneducated

dont compare yourself to me and dont think for a second in your malnourished life you were ever in my strata. enjoy your present and future negs you heathen ugly bytch :ahh: my hairy gooch looks better than your profile

:wtf: :huhldup: this is real?

your sig ... :dwillhuh:

why would i stuff my underwear in a progress pic

all my pics are on display for a reason, unlike our mutant friend here

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

:whoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
mcnabb.gif

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

image.jpg

:scusthov:

kurt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK Forever.

nas-ether-o.gif

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

WebRI.gif
HOLD ON NOW MALFOY WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
why do you look dead breh...:snoop:
your not happy..and you pale as fukk :damn:

I'm very happy lol...just hesitate smiling for pics

I guess I do look a little like a vampire...but it's a tradeoff from staying away from the sun to avoid wrinkles

SPF 110 erryday