Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I can't believe cats are even simping Marty the orca whale

Scust :scusthov:

:umad:

cus aint nobody drafted yo bytchy, pms'ing, no p*ssy getting, whining about women on the innanets all day everyday fat face ass :shaq2:

I dont need no soft,cry baby ass frail nikkas on my team.

I need MANLY MEN! And U dont cut it :ld:

Go and play polo or sumn :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

cus aint nobody drafted yo bytchy, pms'ing, no p*ssy getting, whining about women on the innanets all day everyday fat face ass :shaq2:

I dont need no soft,cry baby ass frail nikkas on my team.

I need MANLY MEN! And U dont cut it :ld:

Go and play polo or sumn :yeshrug:

Lol at the lies.
What is this twilight? I don't care about being on a fat orca team,
You are built like Jonathan Ogden, and uglier than precious. You got diabetes,arteries filled with plaque and a 4,000 daily Calorie intake.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Lol at the lies.
What is this twilight? I don't care about being on a fat orca team,
You are built like Jonathan Ogden, and uglier than precious. You got diabetes,arteries filled with plaque and a 4,000 daily Calorie intake.

At the end of the day my Fat Precious looking self will find a man to simp me, marry me, impregnate me, and fund my lifestyle :ahh:

Life is good having a gold mine for a vagina :noah:

unlike you, having to travel overseas to find a woman to deal with ur sorry ass damaged bullshyt :russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:takedat:

So far I got, Aint That SOmething, Jealousones_NV, Gator, Gooney, Twan and Malc.

Blazo, Houston, Brooklyn and Lewis are still up for grabs :youngsabo:

But I need them too :wow:

Liggins, JP_USAF, Charmander,JoelB and Spinoza yall down? :usure:

is this all the ppl who posted pics? LOL

no homo but i aint see some of these niccas...where dem pics at :mjpls:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
ome to work....post them here or link me

where my nicca char :myman:

char
2ithe7r.jpg

it will take me forever to go thru this entire thread :aicmon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
At the end of the day my Fat Precious looking self will find a man to simp me, marry me, impregnate me, and fund my lifestyle :ahh:

Life is good having a gold mine for a vagina :noah:

unlike you, having to travel overseas to find a woman to deal with ur sorry ass damaged bullshyt :russ:

Baha number 1, i dont want to be married. Number teo i haw no issues getting women. And lets dwell Deeper on this.

So a handsome black man whose not obese and has no kids, has no criminal record has a good career, investments, a pension plan, properties, a man who has never struggled in his life to get women, will suddenly struggle to get women

Compared to a 300 lb orca, who has no money, no job, lives in the ghettos of Chicago will find a man to marry her?

No at best you will be a baby moms lickf in section six on food stamps

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Baha number 1, i dont want to be married. Number teo i haw no issues getting women. And lets dwell Deeper on this.

So a handsome black man whose not obese and has no kids, has no criminal record has a good career, investments, a pension plan, properties, a man who has never struggled in his life to get women, will suddenly struggle to get women

Compared to a 300 lb orca, who has no money, no job, lives in the burbs of Chicago will find a man to marry her?

No at best you will be a baby moms lickf in section six on food stamps

Fixed :stopitslime:

U naming all those materialistic qualities about urself that only matter to gold diggers (aka the vary women u bytch about)

Ure the same dipshyt that says most women are only looking for a meal ticket yet u brag about all of this money and pension plans? fukking hypocrite :russ:

U never had to struggle because u spent ur entire teen years doing white collar crimes bytch :childplease:

And at the end of the Day Marty Thee Don will find a simp to marry her, impregnate her, buy her food, houses, cars and give her money and live a care free lifestyle