" Men don't chase enough anymore"

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Chase? Lmao

Chasing stopped when women would blast guys on social media for approaching or asking them out. Then tell everyone about how awkward it was.

So smart guys watching game fell back and readjusted

Most women don't respond to chasers. It's different now. If u know current game then u dont need explanation. If u need explanation then u never understood the game

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Its hard to chase these days :hubie:. Women have Tinder, Twitter, IG, real life...men blowing them up everywhere lol. If she wants you, she wants you.

the problem is not that many women’s are into guys. So when guys meet a chick that acting the opposite of these feminist dumbass females they wonder if that is how women act or is she playing him. Cause she is making it very easy. I always say women are suppose to be easy to deal with not like you are pulling teeth.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
in this day and age with chicks screencapping, taking photos, uploading this lame nikka tried to holla at me, sexual harassment. Chasing a woman can easily get you on the screen as "he doesn't leave me alone", he's harassing me.

Plus who is putting effort into talking a chick who doesn't put any effort back? Talk to these chicks and you get one word answers or a text 2-3 days later and ish eff that

This post should go 3x Diamond. Coli brahs spitting that @Crayola Coyote truth... :to:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yea, so we can be called creepy for saying “hi”, or take you out to dinner to give you the fuel to throw the box at a guy who doesn't do half as much for you.

To quote the BlackEyed peas, meet me halfway. Women arent sitting at home waiting to be rescued from poverty if they are not married to a guy with a homestead. You make him chase, but the internet has made it easier than ever to find women that won’t. Get your value up and change your approach, Ms independent in 2019.

dude ain’t playing that game no more. You ether find me “sexually attractive” or you can hit the road.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
you know you can pursue women without being creepy, without harassing, without sexually assaulting, etc. These are mutually exclusive things. Brehs getting daps for dunking on women rn but meh. Step your game up and stop being weird.

all this shyt you are saying is NOT happening. These women are angry that men are not kissing their ass anymore, giving them free non sexual attention and know their value. The tide has turned and women fucced themselves over. Men ain’t doing shyt unless something comes outta it when dealing with women. 2020 is gonna be a good year.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Or women could just chase men they like? There's a thought. Beggars and choosers.

they can’t have that. They would have to compete with other women. Also, they can’t pick and chose which guy they will want to flake on or finesse anymore. Plus, when they do get the guy they want the guy they put on the back burner reject them too. These hoes will be angry as hell. “THESE NIKKAS AINT shyt!!!” :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
all this shyt you are saying is NOT happening. These women are angry that men are not kissing their ass anymore, giving them free non sexual attention and know their value. The tide has turned and women fucced themselves over. Men ain’t doing shyt unless something comes outta it when dealing with women. 2020 is gonna be a good year.

You're literally basing this off anecdotal reports on social media. Simps still out here giving women plenty of attention. Regular dudes still out here giving women plenty of attention too. The game is the game. There is no massive movement. There hasn't been some collective "Saul on the road to Damascus" moment where men realize the error of their ways and readjust.

The only massive shift we've seen is that women are beginning to catch up economically, especially younger women who are going to college while a lot of dudes (especially white dudes) flame out. Women have options and are using them the same way (successful) men do. Obviously there are still broke ass women - hell there may be more now than ever due to the state of the economy. And even those women are being pursued by men, hard. The wheel hasn't stopped spinning breh...

Daps
ehhh...guys are still out here chasing literally.
recently i literally ran away from a conversation at the bar (big krit was coming out on stage so i spazzed and ran as close as i could get lol). the guy i was talking to found me 30 minutes later with a drink, talking about, "i just looked for the girl with the long hair". cutest shyt that happened to me all month. ol rapunzel rapunzel head ass :russ:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
You're literally basing this off anecdotal reports on social media. Simps still out here giving women plenty of attention. Regular dudes still out here giving women plenty of attention too. The game is the game. There is no massive movement. There hasn't been some collective "Saul on the road to Damascus" moment where men realize the error of their ways and readjust.

The only massive shift we've seen is that women are beginning to catch up economically, especially younger women who are going to college while a lot of dudes (especially white dudes) flame out. Women have options and are using them the same way (successful) men do. Obviously there are still broke ass women - hell there may be more now than ever due to the state of the economy. And even those women are being pursued by men, hard. The wheel hasn't stopped spinning breh...

Women have no options. They gonna keep dating and dating posting stupid stuff like this cause men ain’t down with the bullshyt anymore. As I said 2020 is gonna be a good year for us men.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Nothing but facts/truth. These chicks get off on turning men down and stringing men along. It’s a high for them, an ego boost. I salute all men who are recognizing game and respecting themselves enough and having enough dignity to walk away and not play their BS games anymore. 90% of today’s women are absolute garbage and not worth the fishy p*ssy that they’re sitting on.

THIS. It’s only gonna get worse for women. :mjgrin:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Women have no options. They gonna keep dating and dating posting stupid stuff like this cause men ain’t down with the bullshyt anymore. As I said 2020 is gonna be a good year for us men.

2025 is gonna be glory when that depression hits.

Gonna have my own. Firm set to, money rolling through.

Nuttin on bad bytches faces in my lace pjs