" Men don't chase enough anymore"

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Absolute facts. Chasing does not mean simping :stopitslime:

All my homies on that timid tip. I just dont know what it is. Every motherfukking weekend

Me "lets post up at the club"

My friends - "Nah lets get a cold one with the scraggly hippies over on the East side":gucci:

You gotta learn how to go out alone. Or with a couple females whose down for the fukk shyt and/or won’t cockblock.

Most nikkas usually hold me back anyways. I only know a few wolves who can handle there shyt. It’s also to smash first night solo.

This is assuming you’re handsomegang tbough​
That's why I stopped clubbing though shot seemed like a waste to me.

Its like you mean im going put in all this effort to meet a women, just to hook up with maybe.

By effort, I mean when I went clubbing I had to have a fresh fade, new gear, cologne, etc....

Just to meet a chick for one night. ....

fukk that

It gets better because I usually did meet some women dtf,
But I had some timid ass friends hugging the wall afraid to do anything, even when the deal was sealed.

And this was pre uber so logistics wise I couldn't just leave them stranded.

Either way the club stopped making sense after I turned 21, because you can meet women everywhere in this city.

And as an educated good looking dude I get to be picky as fukk. :lolbron:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
on what planet are men not pursuing women? :dead:

anyway read through the thread and i just want to say a few things i noticed. this whole "go to the gym" stuff is great but it's not an end all solution yall. you'll just be a beautiful bodied nikka no mango who still doesn't know how to properly engage with the opposite sex. they'll look, enjoy what they see, and still keep it moving on you. and keep it a brick you wanna know who's the biggest fans of muscular gym rats? MEN. no funny style business but they'll stan you like you're a dope rapper. women nah, unless they're undesirable overweight chicks like Lizzo problematic ass. facts

which brings me to the next shyt about how ignoring women works. absolutely not. talk to women without p*ssy, dating, coupling or phone numbers on your mind. now you're not a guy looking to get a woman, you're just a person who's fun to be around and know how to engage in conversation with people. no alter egos, posturing, pick up artist fukkery, or trying to act like your favorite trap rapper or movie star. trust me there's plenty of women who are mad awkward talking to men too. either way it takes practice. you won't regret it
1st paragraph is true to a degree. 2nd paragraph I disagree. That's an easy way to get friendzoned. There's no way you can "talk" a woman into desiring you if the initial attraction isn't there. Just because you're a cool, fun, guy to be around, doesn't mean she'd want to keep you around in a way that ever evolves beyond friendship. It takes quite a bit of posturing, egoism, good looks, nice body, style of dress etc to pull these women.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
1st paragraph is true to a degree. 2nd paragraph I disagree. That's an easy way to get friendzoned. There's no way you can "talk" a woman into desiring you if the initial attraction isn't there. Just because you're a cool, fun, guy to be around, doesn't mean she'd want to keep you around in a way that ever evolves beyond friendship. It takes quite a bit of posturing, egoism, good looks, nice body, style of dress etc to pull these women.

indeed son. having your look, fashion and confidence on point is a prerequisite all day. but let's keep it an absolute bean here, we're reading strategy after strategy that actually advocates ignoring hoes and waiting for them to come to you because your shoulder shrugs got your traps on point. lmao that will never work

before we can even get to avoiding the friend zone or being her lame personal therapist, they first have to actually get to the point of encounter. which means being unafraid of getting dissed (everybody gets dissed) and not engaging in first right of refusal. making the assumption that a chick is looking at your interest strictly as an ego boost is preposterous and being resentful towards them because of it is an L off top

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Most women don't know what they want. Unless her name is money, men don't chase

Most simps chase and jump through hoops for women. They're too afraid to be sexually honest and real with a woman.

Men will pursue a woman if the woman is interesting, feminine, cooperative and isn't full of shyt. Once we spot red flags, we get the fukk out