" Men don't chase enough anymore"

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Absolute facts. Chasing does not mean simping :stopitslime:

All my homies on that timid tip. I just dont know what it is. Every motherfukking weekend

Me "lets post up at the club"

My friends - "Nah lets get a cold one with the scraggly hippies over on the East side":gucci:
You gotta learn how to go out alone. Or with a couple females whose down for the fukk shyt and/or won’t cockblock.

Most nikkas usually hold me back anyways. I only know a few wolves who can handle there shyt. It’s also to smash first night solo.

This is assuming you’re handsomegang tbough​

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not in this era with all the optics and social media involved, you see men getting exposed for dms all the time..etc

I read somewhere that the flower business is down

the sending flowers to a crush is damn near not being done anymore

Why do all that spend 50-60 dollars of your hard earned money to a chick wanting to “play tag”

Nah she have options

And you should too

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Absolute facts. Chasing does not mean simping :stopitslime:

All my homies on that timid tip. I just dont know what it is. Every motherfukking weekend

Me "lets post up at the club"

My friends - "Nah lets get a cold one with the scraggly hippies over on the East side":gucci:
Your homies know what's up

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I approach all the time, but I dont chase.

I get the #, set up a date & if excuses come....I stop all effort.

The ball is in her court at that point.

No point in chasing when the girls that really want u will return the favor....find those ones.

Go where ur wanted.
Facts

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
that's sex in a nutshell....

I want it until I get it, and then when I get it i realized I didn't even really want.

It's like the effort i put into it, wasnt worth the reward....
I was having this conversation with my homie about a chick from work a few months back. A lot of women that I fukked in my past would have been better off remaining as fantasies. Smh. But this chick was the most recent case. This woman is FINE. Was always flirting and throwing it at a nikka. One thing led to another and she invited me to a housewarming party some of he friends were having. We ended up leaving together to “watch some movies and hang out”. She was a little tipsy and I ended up hitting after one thing led to another. Her p*ssy had NO grip and there was that dreaded fishy odor to it :picard: Can’t even look at her the same anymore. You would NEVER expect fishy p*ssy and no walls from a woman this fine. Not to mention her feet were busted :scust:Some women are truly better off left as fantasies. I have many stories like this. This is just the most recent one :mjcry:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
They all play the game this way cause men don't understand how valuable their non Sexual attention is. These days I don't give attention away for free ...
Me either. You know what’s crazy, they know it. They could smell that shyt on you. You can’t fake it. They are thinking “why this nikka ain’t paying me no mind” lol especially if they’re very attractive. Lol

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know you can pursue women without being creepy, without harassing, without sexually assaulting, etc. These are mutually exclusive things. Brehs getting daps for dunking on women rn but meh. Step your game up and stop being weird.
:russ:

R-3333083-1326165524.jpeg.jpg