men...at what age did you stop chasing sex?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
ehh that's not really an "age" thing. You date a woman for more than just sex when she shows you she's worth dating for more than just sex. and i'm not talking about she got her own car, crib, job, etc. I mean what kind of actual VALUE is she adding to your life to separate her from the million other chicks out there? It don't matter if I'm 20 or 40, if she shows that all she's good for is sex then that would never change.

I said it's a maturity thing...and I disagree with certain points you've made...when some men are still immature no matter how valuable a woman is to their life..I have male friends that admitted they've treated great women in their past like crap...being young and stupid. ..

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps

other priorities came into play.. car notes, insurance, caring for my grandmother who was 95 and bills + a huge part of seeing old friends who life evolve chasing ass and clubbing every week and about 3 years later they either ended up broke or dead chasing ass and getting caught up in drama.

I chase after money and let sex chase after me. which turn out to be a good choice

Spot on. :salute:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what does chasing p*ssy mean?

I think there's a time when you realize that going up to 1million random hoes is a waste. I realized that at 20. I started then letting these woman choose up :win:

So I stopped "chasing p*ssy" at 20. My lust for p*ssy is forever eternal though :blessed:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I said it's a maturity thing...and I disagree with certain points you've made...when some men are still immature no matter how valuable a woman is to their life..I have male friends that admitted they've treated great women in their past like crap...being young and stupid. ..
what exactly do you disagree with?

If you as a woman are looking to date someone for more than just sex and you've clearly communicated that with your actions but the person is not reciprocating then the mistake is equally on the woman for not realizing this and moving on. Everyone's been young and stupid at one point or another. I'm sure we could all point to just as many women who turned their nose up or turned down "great men" in their past for a deebo ass nikka

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
FOH, you nikkas is crazy.

When it comes to chasing tail i have one motto...can't stop, won't stop :takedat:

It's not like a nikka can't chase tail and get money at the same time. Me personally sex and women are my only vices...combine that with the fact that i don't really respect women and thus you begin to understand the mind of a man who's just trying to have fun outchere.