men...at what age did you stop chasing sex?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Never said I was perfect :manny:

if you gone be righteous you gotta be righteous all the way around..:ufdup:

dont tell on yaself my nikka, i actually respect ya message and you a smart dude.

but you do a lil too much "self praising" like you perfect

plus no man with a father would call himself a "born again" virgin

i cant believe you said that :wow:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

other priorities came into play.. car notes, insurance, caring for my grandmother who was 95 and bills + a huge part of seeing old friends who life evolve chasing ass and clubbing every week and about 3 years later they either ended up broke or dead chasing ass and getting caught up in drama.

I chase after money and let sex chase after me. which turn out to be a good choice

I heard a saying once that I liked and stayed with me. U will always lose money chasing women, but u will never lose women chasing money. :laugh:

As for myself, I'd say mid-20s. I used to be a really thirsty kid growing up and in my teens and all that. But once u grow older, there's other priorities.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Not really sure I ever started. If it falls in my lap I'll likely take it (no pun intended). Probably the finest women I've had sex with happened because I DIDN'T chase. :ehh:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Perhaps I used to wrong word...regardless whether you're chasing it...or she pursued you when did y'all actually want to date a woman for more than sex?

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Once I realized that chasing p*ssy was keeping me from it, I stopped. That was probably around 22-23.

I thought I had to show my worth to these women to get them to fukk me but I wasn't completely sure who I was trying to be. Heart got a little colder and started being more focused on my shyt and it's worked out.

Instead of trying to prove to dumb girls I was smart and funny I just did things I liked doing and got girls to like me without giving them that extra attention.

Women will get chased til they die, but I'll never let a woman feel like I need her. I'm content being by myself so when your confident in yourself, your life and your abilities, WOMEN, not girls will try and surround themselves around you.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Perhaps I used to wrong word...regardless whether you're chasing it...or she pursued you when did y'all actually want to date a woman for more than sex?
ehh that's not really an "age" thing. You date a woman for more than just sex when she shows you she's worth dating for more than just sex. and i'm not talking about she got her own car, crib, job, etc. I mean what kind of actual VALUE is she adding to your life to separate her from the million other chicks out there? It don't matter if I'm 20 or 40, if she shows that all she's good for is sex then that would never change.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Young age

Last edited: