men...at what age did you stop chasing sex?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I realized That "thirst" for new puss never really stops whether you're married, LTR, or single. It's just that other things become more appealing. All that time I'm spending tryin to get some ass from this chick I could be spending focusing on my business or improving my skillset to make more money :manny:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Like any addiction I had to go through processes to end it.

And yes I'm a new born virgin, if I never get married i won't have sex again and I'm perfectly fine with that.

:pachaha: all that complaining you do about hoes

and you sound like a reformed hoe that found religion

grown man talkin about imma "born again" virgin.....:russ:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I realized That "thirst" for new puss never really stops whether you're married, LTR, or single. It's just that other things become more appealing. All that time I'm spending tryin to get some ass from this chick I could be spending focusing on my business or improving my skillset to make more money :manny:
I pretty much agree with this.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is there really an age that happens though? men will always want sex at some point throughout our lives whether it be from our wifey, gf, jo, or whatever.

if you're talking about smashing just for the thrill or hell of it, i was off that around 20. wasn't really much of a challenge to get any by then and had run through my wish list.

the interesting dichotomy to this is that as men's sex drive starts to slow down women's sex drive picks up. a string of peaks and valleys all over the place.