Memphis is going to destroy Golden State AGAIN Tonight

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
meh used to happen to mia when bron was with us they'll be fine nikkas made a big deal of it then...we used to blow big leads and have no name nikkas droppin 30 on us....it is what it is
I dont remember the Heat ever blowing a 24 point lead in the 4th quarter

That has to be like top 5 all time largest leads a team has ever had in the 4th and choked...

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
U casual will learn.

I'm a going to make you idiots stop watching basketball.

I told Memphis would not lose this game.

Golden state IS NOT a title contender this season.

As I said Memphis destroyed golden state.

Literally manhandled golden state in the second half to come back from 24 down.

It still laughable you casuals thing a golden state team that is a shell of itself can win a championship this season.

The exposure of casuals on here continues
:picard:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did you expect when they added career loser and turnover prone low iq player in Durant you casual?

Do you realize Durant has no real accomplishments in his career because he is a low iq player.

I told you he would destroy golden state.

Casual are going to learn another rough lesson this season, especially the casual named Kevin Durant and golden state management
Im a casual :mjcry:

You're still a shytty annoying poster though :umad:

Real question though, if the Warriors maxed Barnes and kept last years team intact would you have liked that move?

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all coaching. Lost a 6 point lead in game 7 because Kerr subbed in useless Ezeli. Multiple blown leads this year. It's all coaching; players do what comes natural and instinctive, the coach is supposed to balance that out not make it worse.
Once they get a double digit lead they relax and lately they aren't able to get back in form once the other team starts coming back. I almost feel like teams are rope a doping them. It's fukking frustrating to watch.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I dont remember the Heat ever blowing a 24 point lead in the 4th quarter

That has to be like top 5 all time largest leads a team has ever had in the 4th and choked...

There's no defending this loss... i'm not gonna say it means anything in the long run, unless they don't learn their lesson.. that was straight up embarrassing how they performed in the 4th.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I used to think Durant was just trapped by shytty coaching and playing alongside :youngsabo:... But he's a really, really stupid player. Basketball IQ is pitiful.

Maybe all those years playing under Scott Brooks meant he never actually learned the game properly.

Either way Kerr needs to fix this asap. One of the most sophisticated offenses in history... some of the smartest players in the league, and they're resorting to basic, iso, low IQ hero ball in the hands of a career choker for what?

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

The real issue is that Scott Brooks could never run a real offense because KD and Russ basketball IQ is to low to read the floor...

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Am I the only who noticed in the last 8 or so minutes everyone on GS goes cold. The only who plays with a pulse is Draymond
In this game that is what happened but that is not how it usually works. That's why it's such a big deal when they lose.