Memphis is going to destroy Golden State AGAIN Tonight

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
What did you expect when they added career loser and turnover prone low iq player in Durant you casual?

Do you realize Durant has no real accomplishments in his career because he is a low iq player.

I told you he would destroy golden state.

Casual are going to learn another rough lesson this season, especially the casual named Kevin Durant and golden state management

Did he just call KD a casual? :russ:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It'll never get there. People simply don't care about Durant to that same level as they do LeBron.
Lebron was so far ahead of KD tho. Lebron was literally the heart and soul of the cavs. For lebron to do what he did was shocking but looking back he had every reason to do it. OKC was actually trying to find talent if KD said he just didn't want to play with Westbrook anymore then he would not get as much hate

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn..I saw a big headline on Snapchat saying Golden State collapses and blows huge lead..led by 24 and let Memphis come back like that? Yikes.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
eating_chicken.gif

wonderful, wonderful thread.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
That guy @Miami316 needs a neg train himself on some real shyt.

He may have me on ignore. I don't give a fukk. That means I must've done something right.

That clown is the biggest frontrunning dikkrider around these parts.

He trolls Kobe and old school B-ball related threads, yet god forbid you attack someone he likes, and you're the WPOTY, or even worse, he uses to snitch option and reports cats. Or even worse, he runs to the Admins making threads on posters he doesn't like.

Truly fakkit-like tendencies.:hhh:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That guy @Miami316 needs a neg train himself on some real shyt.

He may have me on ignore. I don't give a fukk. That means I must've done something right.

That clown is the biggest frontrunning dikkrider around these parts.

He trolls Kobe and old school B-ball related threads, yet god forbid you attack someone he likes, and you're the WPOTY, or even worse, he uses to snitch option and reports cats. Or even worse, he runs to the Admins making threads on posters he doesn't like.

Truly fakkit-like tendencies.:hhh:
Most of the form knows he is the real WOAT poster here

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to think the 04/05 Suns could've won 70 games in this modern NBA.

Nash
Joe Johnson
Q Rich
Matrix
Amare

Nash & Joe shot 48 & 43 percent from percent from 3.Joe was at 48% taking almost 5 per game.

:hubie:

They could have been something indeed

I would have to go back and look at what their bench was like during that time