Meltzer Hinting At The E Going For Someone Higher Than Jay White?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
He hasn’t even been on TV at all under HHH

See bro then how we gonna blame the current wwe product for anything?

For as far as we know HHH could bring him back after Mania and give him a fresh start.

How Sami was treated under Vince compared to HHH is night and day.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Well under HHH short reign it’s not like he’s been a main focus so I don’t get that counter.

You got naka with 2-3 years under Vince and like 6 months of HHH and he hasn’t been part of the picture.

You really think HHH would tarnish Ibushi ??
"And like 6 months of HHH and he hasn't been part of the picture"

:mjtf:

You just supported what the man has been saying.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
See bro then how we gonna blame the current wwe product for anything?

For as far as we know HHH could bring him back after Mania and give him a fresh start.

How Sami was treated under Vince compared to HHH is night and day.
We can’t criticize TK for leaving Miro and others off TV if we not gonna keep the same energy.

HHH took over in August, After mania is April. You mean to tell me he couldn’t come up with nothing for Nakamura for 8 months?

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Omega lowkey would be a made man in WWE with Haitch as head of creative. With Roman possibly taking a break after mania that would open up more than 1-2 spots for “top guys” Cody would more than likely relinquish the Universal title back to SD if he wins at mania which would leave the Universal title to big bad Vacant and I could see Omega filling the void on SD as a top guy.
:ehh:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Omega lowkey would be a made man in WWE with Haitch as head of creative. With Roman possibly taking a break after mania that would open up more than 1-2 spots for “top guys” Cody would more than likely relinquish the Universal title back to SD if he wins at mania which would leave the Universal title to big bad Vacant and I could see Omega filling the void on SD as a top guy.
:ehh:
If that were to happen, Gunther deserves the Universal Title.
:ufdup:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
We can’t criticize TK for leaving Miro and others off TV if we not gonna keep the same energy.

HHH took over in August, After mania is April. You mean to tell me he couldn’t come up with nothing for Nakamura for 8 months?

Yes we can separate both.

The storylines on AEW suck and the ratings show it so it’s a shame they’re not using their talent

We have a shyt ton of storylines that mean a lot right now like the blood line and feuds like sheamus vs Gunther

Where the hell you gonna put Naka? Just put him out for the sake of putting him out so you can be like see he’s not doing anything?

"And like 6 months of HHH and he hasn't been part of the picture"

:mjtf:

You just supported what the man has been saying.
Not really. He had a trash run and now he’s laying low right now. He could come back after mania and hhh could build him up. Not rocket science

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Kenny isn't going anywhere. Tony and the young bucks will pull a la Clippers and prevent him from even leaving the house
Blake.0.0.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yes we can separate both.

The storylines on AEW suck and the ratings show it so it’s a shame they’re not using their talent

We have a shyt ton of storylines that mean a lot right now like the blood line and feuds like sheamus vs Gunther

Where the hell you gonna put Naka? Just put him out for the sake of putting him out so you can be like see he’s not doing anything?

Not really. He had a trash run and now he’s laying low right now. He could come back after mania and hhh could build him up. Not rocket science
Raw is 3 hours
SD is 2 hours
NXT is 2 hours

Stop it breh

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I can understand not using Nakamura much in the ending of last year... Preventing getting hurt before heading to Japan. But what's going on with him now? Secret injury? Triple h waiting till post mania?

Come on now. Rick

BOOGS

Is getting tv now and Naka isn't?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I can understand not using Nakamura much in the ending of last year... Preventing getting hurt before heading to Japan. But what's going on with him now? Secret injury? Triple h waiting till post mania?

Come on now. Rick

BOOGS

That nikka is wrestling the miz

And besides this is side tracking the thread

Didn’t see the correlation between Ibushi and Naka anyways besides them being Asian

We think HHH gonna put them together as a tag team to look for Val Venis to chop off his pee pee or something?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Come on now. Rick

BOOGS

And
Baron Corbin
Dolph Ziggler
Dexter Lumis
Elias
Johnny Gargano
Mustafa Ali
Akira Tozawa
Karl Anderson