Meltzer Hinting At The E Going For Someone Higher Than Jay White?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't think NJPW would have put their US title on Kenny Omega last month if they thought there was any chance he'd be going to WWE unless they would be cool with him holding the belt hostage until WWE lets him drop it somewhere.

YOu would think they would d have learned their lesson after Karl Anderson couldn't work one of the shows he had agreed to work because of WWE.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It’s obviously Sasha. she’s on a per appearance deal

It would take a lot of money and the rights to her name tho

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:mjlol: at him being considered a bigger name
the way wwe uses wrestlers Tama Tonga probably WOULD be a bigger name / performer for them. Jay White is a great wrestler and higher on NJPW's card but Tama Tonga would actually make a bigger splash considering how WWE could promote him and his look.

Its like, Johnny B Badd and Lex Luger were much 'bigger names' for WWF but were they better for WWF than Terra Ryzin and Stunning Steve?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
the way wwe uses wrestlers Tama Tonga probably WOULD be a bigger name / performer for them. Jay White is a great wrestler and higher on NJPW's card but Tama Tonga would actually make a bigger splash considering how WWE could promote him and his look.

Nothing against him because I think GoD would improve any tag division and No fukks Given Tama is the shyt, but in no way shape or form is he a bigger name at the moment than Jay White.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
wwe-that-man-is-me.gif

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Kota Ibushi is the only high-profile current free agent that I know of, and he's open to working for WWE if they let him be a trainer and have high profile matches. His end goal ultimately is to be the next great wrestling trainer, it would seem.

Wouldn't consider him at this point to be bigger than Jay White given his age and injury history though.

Kenny Omega notably really hated the small amount of time he was with WWE developmental in Deep South Wrestling and he's already rejected them numerous times over the last decade. But Vince isn't there for the day-to-date, for the time being at least.

But if WWE gets some sort of deal with Kota Ibushi lined up? I could see Kenny potentially making that move.

Time is running out on Omega though. Given his age (turns 40 in October and he's been wrestling full-time since he was 17), his recent injury history, and the fact that just like a couple weeks ago he said he was STILL physically recovering from that Will Ospreay match, I could easily see his next contract being the last full-time contract he signs if he signs a long-term deal.
Ibushi going over there, and especially if he’s treated and presented decently, could definitely factor in Kenny’s decision

And to that next point, for Omega’s in ring final stretch to make him lots of money while working a safer style and having a couple of dream matches fans still want to see? Gotta at least consider an offer

Personally, I see Omega more liable to seriously consider a WWE run in the future than The Bucks