Melo out here living his best life. He gonna end up pulling a groin tho.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Cg1lAUdUcAAeh7X.jpg

She had her whole body done. Her surgeon is an artist. :francis:
Good investment. No surgery and
Was gonna end up an average Dominican housewife to a plumber who drunks Modelo and plays spades while asking where his chitlins is...

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll stay wondering why chicks get BBLs. Well here is why. They see rich nikkas still prefer them type body styles. And no, a chick ain't getting a BBL so she can attract a nikka working in IT for Home Depot.
Most females who get BBL aren’t playing chess. They get it for more attention whether that be from the opposite sex or social media responses

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Imagine meeting someone famous and recording them for 15 minutes as they put away groceries

This generation weird as shyt
cuz a$$holes think if you ain't film it that it ain't happen.

Sometimes people just need to take your word for it.

Anyone who goes to a supermarket and just so happens to run into LaMelo Ball, I can't just assume they're lying.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cuz a$$holes think if you ain't film it that it ain't happen.

Sometimes people just need to take your word for it.

Anyone who goes to a supermarket and just so happens to run into LaMelo Ball, I can't just assume they're lying.

they want that viral moment…was probably more excited about the vid going viral than just meeting melo and being cool

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
they want that viral moment…was probably more excited about the vid going viral than just meeting melo and being cool

This.

It's like when people are watching some ground-breaking event and more worried about capturing it on their phone than actually enjoying the event, even though there are 1000 other people who already have their phones out and professional cameras and shyt too. So while the actual live event is going on they ain't even looking at the live action, they're lookign at their fukking phone screen. What's the point of being there if you don't even enjoy what's going on?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
call me a hater but a 35 year old woman messing with 21 year old (he was prob 19-20 when they was fukking around) is fukking weird to me
Damn that's the same chick? Thought her bbl looked better.