Melo out here living his best life. He gonna end up pulling a groin tho.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao true…young man in his position, I’d probably be the same way
Yeah, that's just what it is. It's the same reason pretty women don't just want to sit at home in the house on the weekends, they want to be outside being seen. People with something to offer the public, 9 times out of 10, want the attention. Those who don't want it tend to be those hiding something, or who don't have that much to offer and don't want the fact exposed to everyone else, or just people who've had the attention so long they don't value it anymore.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that's just what it is. It's the same reason pretty women don't just want to sit at home in the house on the weekends, they want to be outside being seen. People with something to offer the public, 9 times out of 10, want the attention. Those who don't want it tend to be those hiding something, or who don't have that much to offer and don't want the fact exposed to everyone else, or just people who've had the attention so long they don't value it anymore.

ehh some ppl are just private or just simply don’t like the attention which at times can be negative…I’m like that now as I’m older but I was flashy when I was younger…but some ppl simply aren’t like that regardless of age

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ehh some ppl are just private or just simply don’t like the attention which at times can be negative…I’m like that now as I’m older but I was flashy when I was younger…but some ppl simply aren’t like that regardless of age
And they often tend to not be that way because of the reasons I listed. :yeshrug:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Michael Jackson is the most famous human to walk planet earth and breh was a recluse before the accusations. He lived with his family into his 20s and Jermaine & Tito still couldn't find him. :russ:Maybe one could make the argument that he was burned out, but he was self admittedly never the type that wanted attention once he walked off stage. Kobe was also notoriously under the radar & actually avoided the city for most of his career. I also don't think anybody has ever seen Kwahi at a grocery store.

kawhi-leonard-kawhi-laugh.gif

Some of these people relish in the celebrity while others avoid it. Just depends on the personality. Lord knows there are countless of dusty negros making 12$ an hour trying to be seen every Saturday night.

Last edited: