Melo out here living his best life. He gonna end up pulling a groin tho.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
cuz a$$holes think if you ain't film it that it ain't happen.

Sometimes people just need to take your word for it.

Anyone who goes to a supermarket and just so happens to run into LaMelo Ball, I can't just assume they're lying.
That’s clout chasing for real cause you want strangers to know.

Back in the day if you met Jordan in the street, you’d get an autograph FOR YOURSELF. Something you kept to remember the moment. If you were over 12, nobody had any reason to believe you’d be lying. Although anyone is going to be shocked and question it. But you not really doing anything so strange people will certify it happened. You wouldn’t even care to tell strange people.

Now, they don’t get an autograph. Not even a pic. Not even a quick video. This man came out, said hi, laughed at his little joke, had time for his girl to come out, pack in the groceries, girl get in, melo get in to drive off, and this man STILL filming.

Hell TMZ only get 2 minutes if they lucky. Something shifted where seeing it with your own eyes ain’t good enough no more. You go to a concert and most people are recording ALL 2 hours, knowing they’ll never watch it again. You could take a few photos? Record one song?

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
His little 15 year old stans wants him badly in a bigger market. He wouldn’t be able to pull half the bullshyt in those places like he does around here, like parking his lambo on the sidewalk, running red lights, walking around with no security, he’d be a walking lick

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I would’ve asked for a autograph.
For what? Only reason I would ever ask for an autograph is if it's something I could turn into money later. Unless I just so happened to have the nikka's bball card or a basketball on me I'd just dap and k.i.m. A LaMelo Ball signed Wendy's receipt don't mean a plate of beans

This randomly reminds me of meeting Kadeem Hardison back in 2001. He said he didn't give autographs, but liked handshakes and daps because it was more personal and meant more than a signature

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not sure I’ve seen a BBL that looks good…
there are alot of females that have good BBLs

the thing is you wont notice a good BBL because it looks natural until you touch it

most of these chicks fukk up because they go too big

the ass dont be matching the rest of their body

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
For what? Only reason I would ever ask for an autograph is if it's something I could turn into money later. Unless I just so happened to have the nikka's bball card or a basketball on me I'd just dap and k.i.m. A LaMelo Ball signed Wendy's receipt don't mean a plate of beans

This randomly reminds me of meeting Kadeem Hardison back in 2001. He said he didn't give autographs, but liked handshakes and daps because it was more personal and meant more than a signature

His autographs are actually worth a lot right now. Especially his signed cards.