Meghan the Stallion is not playing fair at all.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
People are really attracted to Megan the thot:mjlol:?

Give me a girl like Jessica Sula:banderas:
MV5BZDYxZWZkNWQtOTEzZi00NjI4LTlhOTAtYTNlMzJlZDFmODMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1MjYyNTA@._V1_.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah I’ll fukk her so good too fam I bet she got a freak ass mouth in bed. Them lips!!!!!! Oh my god, imagine her cowgirl and lean into ya ear to whisper some shyt, lips all glossy and soft and tickling ya ear and neck whoo that’s my shyt lmfaooooo love when a chick kiss my thighs when she’s sucking dikk too, let’s me know she enjoys it. Aye I take body oils across my pelvis and one strip on each thigh too yoooo my girl love that shyt she didn’t expect the tobacco vanilla to be on me and I could see her get the whiff of it and then start sucking with more passion ahh man let me stop lol

:laff:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah I’ll fukk her so good too fam I bet she got a freak ass mouth in bed. Them lips!!!!!! Oh my god, imagine her cowgirl and lean into ya ear to whisper some shyt, lips all glossy and soft and tickling ya ear and neck whoo that’s my shyt lmfaooooo love when a chick kiss my thighs when she’s sucking dikk too, let’s me know she enjoys it. Aye I take body oils across my pelvis and one strip on each thigh too yoooo my girl love that shyt she didn’t expect the tobacco vanilla to be on me and I could see her get the whiff of it and then start sucking with more passion ahh man let me stop lol
LOL

sound like @krazykid18

I feel u tho

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:ohhh: Oh shyt, Nicki looking suspect af out here.

Bytch do I need to make you a victim again? You didn’t learn the first 2 times. Don’t multiple posters call you a homo fukker?? And you ran to tell the mods like a crying ass little boy. Didn’t you refer to every female poster here as a “tran” for the past years since you joined the site. You Fukkin weirdo faggit. Pull your own quotes and shut the fuk up with the same shyt you talk in every thread because you can’t deal with your lack of manhood.

sounds like you need a reminder of your own penis play and thirst trap threads, you Fukkin emasculated full suspect whiny dyck trick.
This is YOU commenting on a penis thread, it’s always faggits like you talking sus that try to cover their tracks.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/2014-best-worst-peen-in-the-coli-shaq.273215/page-30#post-11227246
“Peen” threads - on a mostly male site but new-ish female coli posters are the problem?? Contribute to your own paranoia, brehs. Dude is in the thread dyckfishing back in 2014.

:mjtf::deadmanny:
you make homage thirst trap threads for coli chicks trying to Sus out then wonder why you project on here. Your ass been catfished, for sure. @Born2BKing get ya ass over here, you Fukkin simp obsessed weirdo. Look at this shyt. I see why you’re such in **** panic. I knew it- all the noise in the background is confirmed.
With all these **** aliases running buck wild, can we agree that Anothergirl is the only genuine chick in The-Coli. :yeshrug:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...othergirl-is-the-first-lady-of-the-coli.7310/

But females he lists with these usernames are good in his book though.
Hence the reason I made this thread. Makes you appreciate AG, Thickums, Krystalmeth, Dozen etc

Remember when **** posted that pic of her lathered up in baby oil, in a bra and panties. :ohlawd:

You lust after female pics online without confirming in person
:huhldup::hhh:
The only reason that would explain all of your **** mentions on posters - You got Gamed

Wallie is prolly a nikka named Wallace. Ya'll nikkaz never learn. I see why **** has run rampant on these forums.

:patrice: You giving off some **** vibes breh

I see you mention that **** more than you call black ADOS posters, “trump supporters”.

here you are calling another poster **** because they made fun of your southern accent, you sensitive bytch - every one is **** when you’re mad, the coli catfish crybaby. If you’re not on threads tagging in mods when you get challenged, then you’re calling everybody ****. Then when mods do shyt that you don’t like- you call them ****. 8 years - same shyt
Some of these nikkaz are obsessed with me :manny:

I be on these nikkaz minds 24/7 :wow:

And they still can't get me to lose :wow:
Brah chill, you sound EXACTLY like ****. nikkas already on your neck because they think you a fraud.
—-
For the record I only got one peen pic and I'm not sharing it
No offense but you do share a lot of mannerisms as **** with the mentioning certain posters who can verify you and talking about 1 person you have met in person. Plus the thirst you displayed in here as well. Just saying. :manny:

Liar!:mjlol:
No you haven't because I've never posted my voice or my picture. LOL

wait - how did that poster know or hear what your voice sounds like??
:patrice::ohhh:....
are you sending voice memos to male/female posters that you don’t know on this site?? Then calling them **** after you’re the one who let randoms hear your voice?? the only way that people can access you is if you put yourself out there in that capacity

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:patrice:
you're not even intelligent enough to get a proverb right. you are in way over your head. you don't even know what you are arguing about anymore
:deadmanny:
I said what the fuk I said. You lack the ability to discern. Dumb ass.
And yet here you are still responding - dude go find your father and smack him for me, off raising you to be a soft ass simp bytch . I have never seen a “man” whine with all the subs&sassy - some of y’all are lost. Are you this annoying in real life?? Meg is the female that you’re trying to aspire to be??
:dahell: