Meghan the Stallion is not playing fair at all.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Unpopular opinion....

Meg really isn't that nice, she has a great body, but her face is somewhat swollen and odd looking.

I went to college with plenty of females on her level and better from a looks perspective.

Like I said, she's nice bodywise, but she'd be just another female walking around on most HBCU campuses.

As for her artistry it's like McDonald's fast food, it fulfills a temporary need of her audience right now but it doesn't have a long shelf life and it won't age well. She'll be doing tell all interviews for Vlad in few years when shaking her azz over beats dries up.
Nah she’s with a record label that will continue paying radio stations to play her music.

does she write her own music? Probably not like Cardi, and I bet there was no shortage of people who said Cardi wouldn’t last long but she’s still in the game.

and there are still a lot of artists that aren’t on the radio that are still eating doing concerts.

radio plays the same 10-20 artists when there are hundreds if not thousands of artists out here.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
nikkas make think piece diatribes every time a new Megan or Ciara thread is made.