Meghan Markle Say She Never Spoke to Her Parents About Race Because She Never Was Treated Like a Black Woman Until Moving to The UK.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
She said out her own mouth that she did not consider herself 'black' and that was before she met Harry. She grew up in a white neighborhood, went to white schools, had white friends and lovers. She only felt it dealing with true white supremacists like the royal family.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
@3rdWorld

Meghan MADE herself look less black. She uses a relaxer / keratin treatment on her hair. Her hair texture is quite coarse / kinky for a black-white biracial person.

If she did not straighten her hair and did not make her nose narrow via surgery, then she would be able to pass as dark white.

If you saw young Meghan, would you have thought that she was white?

bc24eda7b4acc1652eb08dcbf682059c.jpg

main-qimg-a667d9e965c63efe692a645b89bd034e-pjlq

meghan-markle-natural-hair-childhood.jpg

Meghan-Markle-Talks-Black-Hair-Struggles-With-Mariah-Carey-0002.jpg

imrs.php

She’s not “white” but she’s not “black” either.

More than likely, she’s not even half black based off pictures I’ve seen of her mother.

Her mom looks damn near biracial her damn self.

And I’m not addressing you in particular, but I’m confused as to why people in this thread are surprised that a woman who is probably somewhere between 25-40% black, wouldn’t view herself as black. :what:

Like someone else said in this thread, this is why a lot of mixed people (the women especially) have all types of mental issues.

It’s fukking crazy that black people can’t even recognize an actual black person from someone who is majority white.

And then we wonder how individuals like Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal are able to LARP as black and get away with it.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
meghan markle only started identifying as black once she realized she could make money from it. weirdo married into the family of the original slavers and colonizers and was "shocked" to find out they were racist :martin:

im so tired of this bytch
I tend to agree with this. If she had been accepted into that family she would have erased her mom from her life.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What pro black site? And how so?
This site supposed to be pro black. Baby would come across as tan white gurl, Italian or a Latina to majority of the world. This site hates discrimination against African Americans. But now that she is facing the same racism instead of empathy it’s hold your own nuts. So do we want racism to end or just for us personally? Her now feeling racism shouldn’t be ignored by us just because she doesn’t have it as bad as us. You either against black discrimination or you just against anything that personally doesn’t favor you

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
She’s not “white” but she’s not “black” either.

More than likely, she’s not even half black based off pictures I’ve seen of her mother.

Her mom looks damn near biracial her damn self.

And I’m not addressing you in particular, but I’m confused as to why people in this thread are surprised that a woman who is probably somewhere between 25-40% black, wouldn’t view herself as black. :what:

Like someone else said in this thread, this is why a lot of mixed people (the women especially) have all types of mental issues.

It’s fukking crazy that black people can’t even recognize an actual black person from someone who is majority white.

And then we wonder how individuals like Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal are able to LARP as black and get away with it.

Truth is the fraudulent one drop rule led some Black folks to become stupid.
No other way to put it.