Meghan Markle Say She Never Spoke to Her Parents About Race Because She Never Was Treated Like a Black Woman Until Moving to The UK.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
She’s not “white” but she’s not “black” either.

More than likely, she’s not even half black based off pictures I’ve seen of her mother.

Her mom looks damn near biracial her damn self.

And I’m not addressing you in particular, but I’m confused as to why people in this thread are surprised that a woman who is probably somewhere between 25-40% black, wouldn’t view herself as black. :what:

Like someone else said in this thread, this is why a lot of mixed people (the women especially) have all types of mental issues.

It’s fukking crazy that black people can’t even recognize an actual black person from someone who is majority white.

And then we wonder how individuals like Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal are able to LARP as black and get away with it.

My mother side of the family all the same complexion as her with similar features and no one is going to confuse them for white. They not mixed either. That bytch whole aura is just saltine though so I can see why people just defaulted to her being a spicy cac

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
She was never going to pass as white in The UK.

Our quadroons identify as mixed raced and they’re paler and more white than her but there’s ALWAYS something about them that gives their blackness away whether a feature or personality trait.

White people here see whiteness as white Englishness; Europeans are classed as European to Brits even though they’re all white.

Megan said on her podcast she’s 53% Nigerian so the argument over her percentage is neither here nor there :pachaha:

nassaunew

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s not “white” but she’s not “black” either.

More than likely, she’s not even half black based off pictures I’ve seen of her mother.

Her mom looks damn near biracial her damn self.

And I’m not addressing you in particular, but I’m confused as to why people in this thread are surprised that a woman who is probably somewhere between 25-40% black, wouldn’t view herself as black. :what:

Like someone else said in this thread, this is why a lot of mixed people (the women especially) have all types of mental issues.

It’s fukking crazy that black people can’t even recognize an actual black person from someone who is majority white.

And then we wonder how individuals like Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal are able to LARP as black and get away with it.

@The Burger King

Meghan's mother looks mixed / biracial to you? She looks like the average American black woman. Here is a photo of her mom and maternal grandparents. Her mom is sitting down on the left side of this photo.
0_PAY-Meghans-unseen-family-photo-album.jpg

queen-new-daughter-1623031144017.jpg

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
@The Burger King

Meghan's mother looks mixed / biracial to you? She looks like the average American black woman. Here is a photo of her mom and maternal grandparents. Her mom is sitting down on the left side of this photo.
0_PAY-Meghans-unseen-family-photo-album.jpg

queen-new-daughter-1623031144017.jpg
In the pictures I saw when I searched for her mom, she looked like she was mixed.

Maybe it was the makeup. :hubie:

So I’ll give you that and say her mom likely isn’t biracial in terms of 50/50.

But still, she looks like she has some admixture to her.

Keep in mind that the average African-American has around 12% European DNA for obvious reasons.

So if we do 112/200 that would mean that Meghan is likely around 56% CAC.

It’s incredibly likely that she’s more white than black, so I still find it odd that people are in here surprised that she didn’t consider herself black coming up.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Because she IS fake. She seems to go out of her way to “other” herself. The way she lived her life: the sorority she chose, the friends she had, and the men that she dated/ married. She clearly identified with her whiter skin and being ambiguous and thought she would be able to skate by on that. Furthermore, I’m side-eyeing this notion that black people live such oppressed and marginalized lives. Like the whole black experience is one of misery. fukk her fake ass.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
meghan markle only started identifying as black once she realized she could make money from it. weirdo married into the family of the original slavers and colonizers and was "shocked" to find out they were racist :martin:

im so tired of this bytch
This right here! bytch named her only daughter after the queen and Princess Di. No respect for her mother at all. I can’t see how a person that advocates for those less fortunate and supposedly minorities would even date someone from that family, but that’s just me.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:camby: To this ole “I’m sorry mama” imitation of life block headed heifer

b3dc28f627d91e2603d6c8938682a1eb.jpg

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
This site supposed to be pro black. Baby would come across as tan white gurl, Italian or a Latina to majority of the world. This site hates discrimination against African Americans. But now that she is facing the same racism instead of empathy it’s hold your own nuts. So do we want racism to end or just for us personally? Her now feeling racism shouldn’t be ignored by us just because she doesn’t have it as bad as us. You either against black discrimination or you just against anything that personally doesn’t favor you
There is no universe where this site is pro black. There is just faux pro black members who just want to complain about black people like you. Most people feel meghan was white until it was convenient. Ideally most people here want people who are actually black and recognize being black to not be discriminated against more than likely.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This site supposed to be pro black. Baby would come across as tan white gurl, Italian or a Latina to majority of the world. This site hates discrimination against African Americans. But now that she is facing the same racism instead of empathy it’s hold your own nuts. So do we want racism to end or just for us personally? Her now feeling racism shouldn’t be ignored by us just because she doesn’t have it as bad as us. You either against black discrimination or you just against anything that personally doesn’t favor you

I am ADOS and Meghan is ADOS as well, therefore she is Black.
I have a problem with fence sitters.

But she is turning that ship around. She gonna have to continue researching and learning about white supremacy.

Her momma failed her imo because she was supposed to know this stuff already.

:manny:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I am ADOS and Meghan is ADOS as well, therefore she is Black.
I have a problem with fence sitters.

But she is turning that ship around. She gonna have to continue researching and learning about white supremacy.

Her momma failed her imo because she was supposed to know this stuff already.

:manny:

Meghan is a biracial who chose whiteness. Other biracials choose Black. So neither one is "Black" which is why the Haitians never trusted them.

And ADOS is an absurd classification for any people. For if you start as slaves you're inherently limiting yourselves via a flawed terminology.

Because Black Americans are just Africans whose ancestors ended up in America via kidnapping. But they're African, just brainwashed and isolated.

Last edited: