Meghan Markle Say She Never Spoke to Her Parents About Race Because She Never Was Treated Like a Black Woman Until Moving to The UK.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Meghan is a biracial who chose whiteness. Other biracials choose Black. So neither one is "Black" which is why the Haitians never trusted them.

And ADOS is an absurd classification for any people. For if you start as slaves you're inherently limiting yourselves via a flawed terminology.

Because Black Americans are just Africans whose ancestors ended up in American via kidnapping. But they're African, just brainwashed and isolated.

Blackness was born in America because of chattel slavery. And ADOS is a classification that we are choosing to define our ethnicity as in the USA because we have been here (not in Africa) for 400 years. We have little connection to Africa outside of DNA.

The point about Haitians is irrelevant. My history/lineage is in the U.S..

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no universe where this site is pro black. There is just faux pro black members who just want to complain about black people like you. Most people feel meghan was white until it was convenient. Ideally most people here want people who are actually black and recognize being black to not be discriminated against more than likely.
Lol

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:manny: U grew up in the San Fernando valley especially during the time the whole OJ shyt was going on and there was like 2% blacks out there…

It wasn’t like she was down the hill with us

Some things u should stay away talking about
big shout out

reseda/northridge!

my granny broke her leg in 94' walking to luckys during the quake

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Meghan is a biracial who chose whiteness. Other biracials choose Black. So neither one is "Black" which is why the Haitians never trusted them.

And ADOS is an absurd classification for any people. For if you start as slaves you're inherently limiting yourselves via a flawed terminology.

Because Black Americans are just Africans whose ancestors ended up in America via kidnapping. But they're African, just brainwashed and isolated.
ADOS is an ethnic group with shared heritage and culture starting from slavery. Being "African" doesn't mean anything there is no shared African identity or consciousness it's just some made up babble with low self esteem.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Bruh....she is a good looking black valley girl and a sunshine baby....I'm sure she was treated differently....especially in So Cal during the '90's...
Yeah those Cacs know especially in socal during that time

King

Daps

Because Black Americans are just Africans whose ancestors ended up in America via kidnapping. But they're African, just brainwashed and isolated.
And Africans in Africa are brainwashed and divided due to colonialism.

Which is it Oochie Wally or One Mic? Shut the fukk up, don’t speak on my people.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

watch their series on netflix
hm.png

whether you like them or not the overriding message is one of media control, mass control and manipulation.

H&M ain't gonna defeat that BUT it is another reminder of how perverse those manipulating the messages we get from the world and hence our impression of the world we are living in, actually are.

diabolical stuff and 30 years ago this insight would have remained niche and off mass media.

300 years ago harry would probably have ended up in the tower.

odious.

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81439256?s=i&trkid=13747225&vlang=en&clip=81636823

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
And Africans in Africa are brainwashed and divided due to colonialism.

Which is it Oochie Wally or One Mic? Shut the fukk up, don’t speak on my people.

"Your people" are an accident of history due to cac malevolence, but are still african, and some among you have unfortunately chosen to deliberately limit themselves by pushing a defective self debasing ideology.

Realize what you are and stop reducing yourselves to just being what white people did to you. Because you'll never achieve anything great if you don't.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
"Your people" are an accident of history due to cac malevolence, but are still african, and some among you have unfortunately chosen to deliberately limit themselves by pushing a defective self debasing ideology.

Realize what you are and stop reducing yourselves to just being what white people did to you. Because you'll never achieve anything great if you don't.

Last edited:

King

Daps

@Houston911 allows shyt like this tho.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw that documentary. Low key embarrassing. When she talke about having to be cutsy or whatever to the queen. Sh1t was cringe worthy. She was certainly on her best behavior acting hella docile

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
When I was watching Suits, I just thought she was dark white. I didn’t realize she was half black until the guy playing her dad was Black.