Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Since when is any of that proof of her Blackness?:russ:

Like, seriously, all Black people aren't politically minded like that, even regular Black folks I know aren't at Black Lives Matter rallys like that, even if they agree with it. Most people just go to work, school, and chill with their peoples. Now, you gotta be Erica Garner in order to be considered Black?:dwillhuh:

And yes, embracing her Black mother is proof that she's Black to me. :yeshrug:

How many White people do you know that have Black parents?:russ:
smh. We're in the midst of FBA vs ADOS stan wars that proves skin color alone don't justify capeing, this after the lack of support from Black folks for a "Black" female candidate, who purposely keep her husband away from the campaign...but you still feel comfortable questioning why an ambiguous woman, whose current husband/ex-husband are white, needs proof to use Black plights to summarize her experience. Maybe start with having pride in being consistent?

You don't know anything about her mom's view on the world, but yet her skin color is enough to satisfy your point because it benefits your fav celebrity

Switch topics, parents by default are being blamed for the actions of their kids (regardless of race).
Since her mom had a white husband and Meghan followed along, then she obviously didn't "embrace" her Blackness like you're trying to juelz. So it's silly to reference her mom because you have nothing of Meghan to use

Celebrity worshiping is a disease. Using identity politics to justify different criterias to be applied is shameful and self serving

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
smh. We're in the midst of FBA vs ADOS stan wars that proves skin color alone don't justify capeing, this after the lack of support from Black folks for a "Black" female candidate, who purposely keep her husband away from the campaign...but you still feel comfortable questioning why an ambiguous woman, whose current husband/ex-husband are white, needs proof to use Black plights to summarize her experience. Maybe start with having pride in being consistent?

You don't know anything about her mom's view on the world, but yet her skin color is enough to satisfy your point because it benefits your fav celebrity

Switch topics, parents by default are being blamed for the actions of their kids (regardless of race).
Since her mom had a white husband and Meghan followed along, then she obviously didn't "embrace" her Blackness like you're trying to juelz. So it's silly to reference her mom because you have nothing of Meghan to use

Celebrity worshiping is a disease. Using identity politics to justify different criterias to be applied is shameful and self serving

LMAO, since when am I a Meghan Markle stan? :russ:

I just don't like watching BLACK people be wrongfully vilified by White people or other BLACK people.

I also can't stand this stupid idea that half Black people aren't Black even though a lot of the greatest Black leaders ever were mixed.

And I know you aint comparing Meghan Markle to Kamala Harris

Dude, Kamala Harris helped ruin thousands of Black lives through mass incarceration.

Kamala Harris laughed about throwing people in jail for marijuana while laughing about smoking it herself in college.

Kamala Harris threw poor mothers in prison if their children were truant.

Kamala Harris hid DNA evidence that could've helped free a Black man from prison

Kamala Harris helped keep inmates in prison in California past their release dates so they could use them as slave labor.

If Kamala Harris used her power to help her people, I wouldn't have gave a fukk about who her husband is.

And she's not even ADOS. Kamala Harris is Jamaican and Indian. Markle comes from ADOS stock.

And yeah, I don't just assume Black people are uncle toms just because. :yeshrug:

Until I see or hear her mother say something/do something that hurts or undermines the Black community, I"m just gonna assume she's a decent person, who's not an "Uncle Tom" or whatever sellout women are.:yeshrug:

I don't view who you marry as an indictment of your Blackness, as Frederick Douglas and tons of Black Civil Rights leaders & icons like Julian Bond had White wives and I'm sure they've done more for Black people than you. :francis:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

I just don't like watching BLACK people be wrongfully vilified by White people or other BLACK people.

I also can't stand this stupid idea that half Black people aren't Black even though a lot of the greatest Black leaders ever were mixed.

Dude, Kamala Harris helped ruin thousands of Black lives through mass incarceration.

Kamala Harris laughed about throwing people in jail for marijuana while laughing about smoking it herself in college.

Kamala Harris hid DNA evidence that could've helped free a Black man from prison

Kamala Harris helped keep inmates in prison in California past their release dates so they could use them as slave labor.

If Kamala Harris used her power to help her people, I wouldn't have gave a fukk about who her husband is.

And she's not even ADOS. Kamala Harris is Jamaican and Indian. Markle comes from ADOS stock.

And yeah, I don't just assume Black people are uncle toms just because. :yeshrug:

Until I see or hear her mother say something/do something that hurts or undermines the Black community, I"m just gonna assume she's a decent person, who's not an "Uncle Tom" or whatever sellout women are.:yeshrug:

I don't view who you marry as an indictment of your Blackness, as Frederick Douglas and tons of Black Civil Rights leaders & icons like Julian Bond had White wives and I'm sure they've done more for Black people than you. :francis:

I think mulattos and have black people wear black at one time but now we live at a very different Junction in the history of black people in America. These people who brought up in the last 30 years or so I'm not the same as mulattos came up during slavery and Jim Crow. I wouldn't call Meghan Markle a black woman. is very clear that a woman like her has lived a non-black life for most of her life. And probably wouldn't be able to emphasize I want to stay and what it's like to be black and that would explain many of the decision she has made.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
twitter and thecoli does not dictate the general pop. 95% of black people do not know Tariq or gives a fukk, same goes for that lady and the other guy. aint no war...
...yet regardless of word choice, my point still remains, thus no need for a "well actually" type reply

And yeah, I don't just assume Black people are uncle toms just because.
Until I see or hear her mother say something/do something that hurts or undermines the Black community, I"m just gonna assume she's a decent person, who's not an "Uncle Tom" or whatever sellout women are.I don't view who you marry as an indictment of your Blackness, as Frederick Douglas and tons of Black Civil Rights leaders & icons like Julian Bond had White wives and I'm sure they've done more for Black people than you.

smh. You're now rambling using popular talking points just because you can't address the initial point...
There're no examples that proves she actively embraced her half Blackness. Even something trivial and watered down like attending the Essence/BET awards
I know non-trivial examples for Michele Obama...starting with who she married before the spotlight
...that's desperation and irrational juelzing using non-pertinent references, thus you're a stan

Like Michele Obama, Frederick Douglas, and Julian Bond, I can provide examples of Kamala embracing her Black side by the school attended and sorority joined...without referencing their relationship with family

You can't claim your "love" for Black folks and be nonchalant/inconsistant about identity
Gentrification, representation and interracial unions all have identity at their core. However, all but one are goto awarenesses used to prove being woke because they don't require personal accountability

In other words, who you marry and your social circles does matter if you claim to love your Blackness because you're woke

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
...yet regardless of word choice, my point still remains, thus no need for a "well actually" type reply

smh. You're now rambling using popular talking points just because you can't address the initial point...

...that's desperation and irrational juelzing using non-pertinent references, thus you're a stan

Like Michele Obama, Frederick Douglas, and Julian Bond, I can provide examples of Kamala embracing her Black side by the school attended and sorority joined...without referencing their relationship with family

You can't claim your "love" for Black folks and be nonchalant/inconsistant about identity
Gentrification, representation and interracial unions all have identity at their core. However, all but one are goto awarenesses used to prove being woke because they don't require personal accountability

In other words, who you marry and your social circles does matter if you claim to love your Blackness because you're woke

Dude, Kamala Harris is literally the DUMBEST point of your post.

You claim that she "'embraces her Blackness", but she's used her power to ruin the lives of thousands of Black people.

You're making my point for me.

Running around like Kamala and talking about going to Howard and saying you "love Cardi B." means nothing if you're using your power to destroy the Black community.

Meghan Markle has literally never done anything to me or any other Black people that I know of, which makes her more Black than a woman who literally perpetuates the prison industrial complex in order to further her political career.

And I'm not a "stan", you're just so politically uninformed, that you think that Kamala Harris using shallow posturing to try to appeal to the very community that she's victimized in her career is "embracing her blackness".

And as I've said before, your whole point is stupid because you don't have to prove your Blackness to anybody. You're either Black or you're not.

Your parents are the ones who make you Black, not virtue signalling for people.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Dude, Kamala Harris is literally the DUMBEST point of your post.
You claim that she "'embraces her Blackness", but she's used her power to ruin the lives of thousands of Black people.
You're making my point for me.
Running around like Kamala and talking about going to Howard and saying you "love Cardi B." means nothing if you're using your power to destroy the Black community.
Meghan Markle has literally never done anything to me or any other Black people that I know of, which makes her more Black than a woman who literally perpetuates the prison industrial complex in order to further her political career.
And I'm not a "stan", you're just so politically uninformed, that you think that Kamala Harris using shallow posturing to try to appeal to the very community that she's victimized in her career is "embracing her blackness".
And as I've said before, your whole point is stupid because you don't have to prove your Blackness to anybody. You're either Black or you're not.
Your parents are the ones who make you Black, not virtue signalling for people.
now you injecting Cardi B with more irrelevant ramblings...continuing to use the actions of others to justify the inaction of your fav celeb is corny and desperate
This isn't a Kamala thread, there're enough threads with my post in them, if you cared to know whether I was informed about her. But we know you don't care about that because it doesn't help Megan

Regardless of how you feel, Kamala atleast has examples that satisfies the simple request I made about Megan, that you're trying to deflect from

so as usual with stans, this entire discussion is about you and how you can feel good capeing for Megan by waterdown Black plights for a woman that has no history of embracing her Blackside, other than coming out a Black poosay
...bubu stay on code, we all came outta Black poosay

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Regardless of how you feel, Kamala atleast has examples that satisfies the simple request I made about Megan, that you're trying to deflect from

Because you're an idiot.

Only an idiot would claim a prosecutor that has a hand in destroying the Black community is "embracing her Blackness".

And cut it with the "stan" shyt.

I've never watched any of Meghans movies or TV shows.

I only know her from nikkaz talking about her on here and on the news.

I'm just sick of you Coli nikkaz and your warped versions of Blackness. :stopitslime:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Harry was always going to dip out on that family

He doesnt give a fukk

Exactly! Diana's sons had to beg the Royal Family to give her a Royal Funeral, trust and believe he has never forgot that. And Diana was dating a non-white dude when she died. He definitely don't trust his family like that. He doesn't want Megan to get harassed and chased down like Diana was.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Exactly! Diana's sons had to beg the Royal Family to give her a Royal Funeral, trust and believe he has never forgot that. And Diana was dating a non-white dude when she died. He definitely don't trust his family like that. He doesn't want Megan to get harassed and chased down like Diana was.
The queen didnt even wanna put the flag up at half mast when she died!

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Because you're an idiot.
Only an idiot would claim a prosecutor that has a hand in destroying the Black community is "embracing her Blackness".
And cut it with the "stan" shyt.
I've never watched any of Meghans movies or TV shows.
I only know her from nikkaz talking about her on here and on the news.

I'm just sick of you Coli nikkaz and your warped versions of Blackness. :stopitslime:
"embracing Blackness" is solely about cultural identity. How your actions are affected by your cultural identity is a separate discussion

if you're not a stan, then all this juelzing makes you a self serving clown, that's willing to pimp out Blackness at your discretion
You have no reasoning/criteria to apply consistently because it's all about you, not Black folks. So it's idiotic to keep referencing Kamala's actions when your actions also don't help Black folks

I'm just sick of you self serving nikkaz pretending that your nonchalant attitude about Black identity is not for your comeup :stopitslime:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
"embracing Blackness" is solely about cultural identity. How your actions are affected by your cultural identity is a separate discussion

if you're not a stan, then all this juelzing makes you a self serving clown, that's willing to pimp out Blackness at your discretion
You have no reasoning/criteria to apply consistently because it's all about you, not Black folks. So it's idiotic to keep referencing Kamala's actions when your actions also don't help Black folks

I'm just sick of you self serving nikkaz pretending that your nonchalant attitude about Black identity is not for your comeup :stopitslime:

Then why bring up that NARC bytch in the first place, then?

She's not even ADOS

And no, I'm not pimping out my Blackness, mixed people have always been Black where I'm from. :yeshrug:

I never heard nobody say Halle Berry or Obama or Tiger Woods wasn't Black.

I never had to see Tiger Woods start rapping or something to know that nikka was Black:russ:

Meanwhile, dumb nikkaz like you are satisfied with this bytch because she went to Howard & quotes Cardi B.

190704-trudo-harris-cop-tease_jsfeiz.jpg