Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Then why bring up that NARC bytch in the first place, then?

She's not even ADOS

And no, I'm not pimping out my Blackness, mixed people have always been Black where I'm from. :yeshrug:

I never heard nobody say Halle Berry or Obama or Tiger Woods wasn't Black.

I never had to see Tiger Woods start rapping or something to know that nikka was Black:russ:

Meanwhile, dumb nikkaz like you are satisfied with this bytch because she went to Howard & quotes Cardi B.
smh. Now rap is the way to prove Blackness despite Eminem, more examples of no fawks given about identity but wanna claim folks as Black:russ:

...using Tiger Cablinasian Woods to justify the lack of examples for Meghan is funny because you're so desperate to claim as Black a bytch you never/will never meet, that you'll reference the goto person used by anti-interracial folks, like myself.
Tiger highlights the confusion and problems for Black folks by such unions

again, I can provide examples for Halle and Obama because I was taught a criteria/reasoning that encourages consistency and allows me to be held accountable by other Black folks so to not pimp out Blackness and make these discussions about me

Typical self serving clown using superficial version of identity politics, weaponize ADOS to attack someone, while being ADOS isn't a reason to cape for someone using Black plights

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Dude, in all that self-indulgent bullshyt, you completely lost the point,

Here's what the dude said.

Here's what you said

Since when was Meghan Markle a lead actress?

She was one of the "Deal or No Deal" girls holding a brief case a few years ago and she was in an ensemble on "Suits".

You acting like she was Meryl Streep or some shyt.

Like the dude said, if she was just looking for money & fame, she could've gotten a lot more of it and less of a headache, fukkin' NBA players, NFL players, and rappers/singers.

You said she couldn't be Pamela Anderson.

Since when is Pamela Anderson a respected actress?

Since when are the Kardashians respected actresses?

Fact is, she could absolutely have reached for the type of fame & money that Cardi B. or the Kardashians, or these other "Love & Hip-Hop"/"Basketball Wives" have, made money and not have to give up her freedom, friends, or career.

Since when does being urban, or Hip-Hop have anything to do with how Black you are?:mindblown:

Like seriously, since when is being on "Love & Hip-Hop" the determining factor of if you are Black or not?

The fact of the matter is is that she was raised by her single Black mother in L.A..

That makes her like 50% Blacker than 90% of the suburban nikkaz posting on The Coli:russ:.

And yeah, White people embraced her because she's lightskinned. How is that her fault? :yeshrug:

With the way she looks she wasn't gonna be cast in Tyler Perry movies.

I wouldn't call her Rashida Jones, because Rashida Jones' father is Quincy Jones, who's one of the richest & most powerful dudes in Hollywood.

Markle's parents were regular people who worked hard to send her to private school

Since when is any of that proof of her Blackness?:russ:

Like, seriously, all Black people aren't politically minded like that, even regular Black folks I know aren't at Black Lives Matter rallys like that, even if they agree with it. Most people just go to work, school, and chill with their peoples. Now, you gotta be Erica Garner in order to be considered Black?:dwillhuh:

And yes, embracing her Black mother is proof that she's Black to me. :yeshrug:

How many White people do you know that have Black parents?:russ:
I mean, she dating white dudes

She ain't that Black

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
smh. Now rap is the way to prove Blackness despite Eminem, more examples of no fawks given about identity but wanna claim folks as Black:russ:

...using Tiger Cablinasian Woods to justify the lack of examples for Meghan is funny because you're so desperate to claim as Black a bytch you never/will never meet, that you'll reference the goto person used by anti-interracial folks, like myself.
Tiger highlights the confusion and problems for Black folks by such unions

again, I can provide examples for Halle and Obama because I was taught a criteria/reasoning that encourages consistency and allows me to be held accountable by other Black folks so to not pimp out Blackness and make these discussions about me

Typical self serving clown using superficial version of identity politics, weaponize ADOS to attack someone, while being ADOS isn't a reason to cape for someone using Black plights

I'm not "desperate" to claim anyone.

Again, me as some Meghan Markle stan is ridiculous as I've said earlier, I've never even watched any of her movies or TV shows.

Again, I'm just sick of retarded ass nikkaz like you with your arbitrary ass definitions of who's Black.

When Tiger won the Masters, he was the 1st BLACK golfer to win the Masters

The nikka was on the front of Jet magazine a bunch of times.

51xuJbUskdL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
s-l300.jpg
51cvaiIa55L._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Wasn't nobody calling that nikka Cablasian back in the '90s.

He was a nikka, simple as that.

When that old White golfer went in on his ass and talked about him serving collard greens and fried chicken at The Masters, he was a nikka, period.

Only you young nikkaz start with that mixed Black people aint Black shyt.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
They marry European royalty?

The whitest of white ppl?

So what to you.

nikka what difference that make?

Like, now we're categorizing different types of White people now?:russ:

Tiger Woods married the Whitest bytch on the planet from Sweden.

He still was on Jet Magazine as the "Richest Black Athlete on the Planet"

Again, nobody was going through all this to determine who was Black 10-20 years ago.

All this is new shyt.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
nikka what difference that make?

Like, now we're categorizing different types of White people now?:russ:

Tiger Woods married the Whitest bytch on the planet from Sweden.

He still was on Jet Magazine as the "Richest Black Athlete on the Planet"

Again, nobody was going through all this to determine who was Black 10-20 years ago.

All this is new shyt.
You said Tiger Woods. Literally the worst example you could pick

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

Again, me as some Meghan Markle stan is ridiculous as I've said earlier, I've never even watched any of her movies or TV shows.

Again, I'm just sick of retarded ass nikkaz like you with your arbitrary ass definitions of who's Black.

s-l300.jpg

When that old White golfer went in on his ass and talked about him serving collard greens and fried chicken at The Masters, he was a nikka, period.

This shows how dumb you are, his father was part black, and If you ask tiger woods he would tell you he's not black himself because he's not

Need 2 black parents for that

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

s-l300.jpg

Tiger was the one who said he was cablinasian. Blacks claimed him, and he said no he wasn’t “Black,” then he came up with “Cablinasian.” He was just reminded he was a nikka by people like Fuzzy Zoeller, and like the fools we are we ran to his defense.

You can be born with Black skin, but the conscious choices you make as to how you choose to self-identify determines who you are. And that happens in adulthood.

Forcing Blackness on everyone who has a little color to em isn’t helping to define anything. It’s time Black people determined who’s “Black” and who isn’t by the criteria we set today, not some crakkka’s definition from the past.

In my opinion, once you yourself make the choice to live with and procreate with a crakkka you’re something else now and no longer of any concern to real Black people.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You said Tiger Woods. Literally the worst example you could pick

Best example I could pick.

He didn't want to be Black.

It didn't matter. He was considered Black anyway.

That's my point. You don't to just pick and choose who gets to be Black.

Your parents make you Black.

Them racist ass golfers & Jet Magazine and nobody else was calling Tiger "Cablasian". That shyt doesn't exist.

This shows how dumb you are, his father was part black, and If you ask tiger woods he would tell you he's not black himself because he's not

Need 2 black parents for that

It doesn't matter what he thinks.

Society said he was Black.

Therefore he's Black.

Tiger was the one who said he was cablinasian. Blacks claimed him, and he said no he wasn’t “Black,” then he came up with “Cablinasian.” He was just reminded he was a nikka by people like Fuzzy Zoeller, and like the fools we are we ran to his defense.

You can be born with Black skin, but the conscious choices you make as to how you choose to self-identify determines who you are. And that happens in adulthood.

Forcing Blackness on everyone who has a little color to em isn’t helping to define anything. It’s time Black people determined who’s “Black” and who isn’t by the criteria we set today, not some crakkka’s definition from the past.

In my opinion, once you yourself make the choice to live with and procreate with a crakkka you’re something else now and no longer of any concern to real Black people.

So Bob Marley stopped being Black once he had Damian Marley?:russ:

Barack Obama Sr. stopped being Black once he had Barack Obama Jr.?

Like that shyt doesn't make sense.

America's had pretty clear rules about who's Black for 400 years.

You nikkaz just making shyt up.:gucci: