Megan Thee Stallion showing us what them looks do without any makeup

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
She looks younger, makeup is cool, but it’s nice when you can tone it down and still look good

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Kelly Rowland looks so young. I had a home girl in middle school that looked just like her.
011918-style-kelly-rowland-pjs.jpg

:mjlol: why you used that pic? She cute but look crazy as hell :russ:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yeah I picked up on it after noticing how haggard white bytches look if they don't go thru a 16 step makeup process.

The shyt u learn in the YMCA women's locker room or living with em in university. One chick on our hall used to have a makeup bag heavier than the books I carried to my Tuesday/Thursday classes.

Half the shyt I don't even know the purpose of.
Primer, foundation, blush, powder, eyeliner, eye brow pencil, lip liner, lip gloss, some shyt they put on to smooth out crow's nests and they wake up with swollen puffy eyes, mascara, fake lashes, sum shyt for something called contouring, and thats after some of them wax their faces...

A lot of blk chicks have unnecessarily gotten into the madness b/c everybody wants to be a celebrity these days. But most chicks knew nothing about that clown look growing up. At most we can put on some eyeliner, some lip gloss, and KIM.
Mexican women are the biggest makeup whores

White women coming in a close second

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
SJ looks amazing without makeup
I personally don't think she looks bad at all...maybe a bit like Smeagle from Lord of the Rings but that could have just been a bad pic.
Here's a better makeupless picture.
scarlett-johansson-no-makeup-ftr.jpg

I don't think she's the beauty Hollywood makes her out be but whites are always overhyped so there u have it.
In terms of white chicks I actually think Amber Heard looks better but this is just personal preference.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I personally don't think she looks bad at all...maybe a bit like Smeagle from Lord of the Rings but that could have just been a bad pic.
Here's a better makeupless picture.
scarlett-johansson-no-makeup-ftr.jpg

I don't think she's the beauty Hollywood makes her out be but whites are always overhyped so there u have it.
In terms of white chicks I actually think Amber Heard looks better but this is just personal preference.

SJ is a goddess

Amber heard looks like gremlin

28g2mtmhqjty.png

Daps
not all of em but some....

tenor.gif

I remember a black chic telling one time like “I wear weave cause it just easier for me to manage. I’m lazy at times with my hair with natural hair you have to keep up with it all day everyday and at times I just don’t feel like “.

I was like did she just really tell the truth about hair like that :dwillhuh:. I’m used to women trying to lie ...lying to women is like drinking water :beli: