Megan Thee Stallion showing us what them looks do without any makeup

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
She looks so much better like that than when she's caked up. I was actually very surprised she would be this attractive without make up. I doubt she'll sport this look very often because that doesn't seem to be her character.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
On average it's much safer for blk women to go without makeup than it is other races.

A lot of makeup was created to give whites features blks are usually born with phenotypically.

Lipstick--->fuller lips instead of thin lips
maxresdefault.jpg

Wide almond shaped eyes and long dark lashes

High cheekbones
Color in the face

In fact when black women wear a lot of makeup they can sometimes look drag queenish.
Many look younger
ciara-without-makeup-omggg-she-looks-18-20971237.png

Vs
maxresdefault.jpg

1bbe5105a5d35d348b8de3dcdfa580eb--beyonce-knowles-jay-z.jpg

images

Kelly Rowland looks so young. I had a home girl in middle school that looked just like her.
011918-style-kelly-rowland-pjs.jpg

rs_1024x759-140708124059-1024.kylie-jenner-no-makeup.ls.7814.jpg

Although I think Asian chicks have the most dramatic makeup transformations
0Bwq1tbdeTmQoOXpPS012QlZKNzg.jpg

0Bwq1tbdeTmQoWGZKaFJfYTFRZTQ.jpg

But that's because they are going for a completely different over the top stage look. I like looking at faces without makeup.

bingo. most black women do not need makeup, makeup was made for other women to look like them. I was taught that when I was very young.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
bingo. most black women do not need makeup, makeup was made for other women to look like them. I was taught that when I was very young.
Yeah I picked up on it after noticing how haggard white bytches look if they don't go thru a 16 step makeup process.

The shyt u learn in the YMCA women's locker room or living with em in university. One chick on our hall used to have a makeup bag heavier than the books I carried to my Tuesday/Thursday classes.

Half the shyt I don't even know the purpose of.
Primer, foundation, blush, powder, eyeliner, eye brow pencil, lip liner, lip gloss, some shyt they put on to smooth out crow's nests and they wake up with swollen puffy eyes, mascara, fake lashes, sum shyt for something called contouring, and thats after some of them wax their faces...

A lot of blk chicks have unnecessarily gotten into the madness b/c everybody wants to be a celebrity these days. But most chicks knew nothing about that clown look growing up. At most we can put on some eyeliner, some lip gloss, and KIM.