Megan Thee Stallion showing us what them looks do without any makeup

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
They don’t need weave either but that’s just me ....

not all of em but some....

tenor.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You’re a fan of food. I saw your pics, you are unfortunate looking. :mjlol:

You wouldn’t even be on my radar with your uglass :mjgrin:
You’ve never seen not one pic of me bytch. A group of lying faggits put up fake pics claiming to be me from google images which were proven to be fake. Dumb fuk. You and some others WISH that I was ugly and fat so you can feel better about yourself and me curving your ass.

I’ve been in your radar enough to make multiple comments trying to get at me both in here and DMs till you get rejected by me homo. I don’t fuk with dudes who do bussy browsing. All your sustivity was proven as facts.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Daps
You’ve never seen not one pic of me bytch. A group of lying faggits put up fake pics claiming to be me from google images which were proven to be fake. Dumb fuk. You and some others WISH that I was ugly and fat so you can feel better about yourself and me curving your ass.

I’ve been in your radar enough to make multiple comments trying to get at me both in here and DMs till you get rejected by me homo. I don’t fuk with dudes who do bussy browsing. All your sustivity was proven as facts.

Get in my DM's and prove that you have some alibis. You ugly in this forum and irl. I'm cute on and off this forum. :scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Get in my DM's and prove that you have some alibis. You ugly in this forum and irl. I'm cute on and off this forum. :scust:
get the fuk out my face, I have nothing to prove to you. You just want an excuse to talk to me again bc I ignore you. Like I said, you dive for dyck; I wouldn’t be your type regardless. Stop fronting and acting like everyone on here doesn’t already know that you’re a faggit. Stop acting acting like you weren’t up In dudes’ DMs and got exposed for it. Now you’re trying to flex and prove your manhood. I can see the gayness coming off your posts, Little Bytch.
:wrist: Running to have all your posts purged bc you got exposed, fugazi faggit.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/code-red-i-need-all-of-my-threads-and-posts-purged.709660/page-4
tenor.gif

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh::blessed::feedme:

she looks a trillion times better like this, the plain jane but not really plain jane look, compared to how she normally shows out with the OD makeup, the lashes, the hair. normally she looks like a cartoon character but she's beautiful with all that stripped away. not trying to sound condescending but damn

Daps
Cause yous into dudes

full

I actually met up with Nicole a few times. She's gonna deny it of course. But we did. And she was feeling the kid.

Now you, I don't even recognize your avi or name but you know so much about me.

Sensational.

Hey the truth is this, you know why I'm called little foot? I'm tall as shyt and I'll steal your girl just like the movie but keep thinking shyts sweet. :mjgrin: