Megan thee stallion blames her friends and close associates for her drinking problems “they never stopped me”

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

R.bda45d1e2103c31a31c1956dc465952b

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything about this woman screams I’m A Piece Of shyt. There’s just never been anything positive that I’ve read or seen about her. Just no accountability (on her part), blaming others and shaking her fat ass.

Her music career is on the downward trend so hopefully we won’t hear much about her in 2024 when her next project flops

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
very nasty stance to take on her part…it’s true they are not good “friends” for not stopping/helping her as best they could but ultimately she’s responsible for her own actions…they can’t really stop her if she’s not committed to stopping herself…I completely understand her distancing herself from them tho…when you drink a lot sometimes you realize you’re “friends” are only tolerable when you’re drunk…when you get around them sober, it’s like being around completely different ppl

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
It’s good that she’s getting the help she needs, but throwing your friends under the bus like that is wack. Ultimately, you are responsible for you and we’ve all gone through something. I also doubt her friends could’ve told her no without her wylin out. “You should’ve stopped me!!” Well, you threw a whole tantrum another time we tried to get you to do something, and ended up doing what you wanted to do anyways.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
What do you expect her to say?

She is 100% right and it is a good sign that she is recognising it. She might not have appreciated friends who would tell her to stop wilding out and that might be the reason she had so enables around her.

But she isn't wrong in recognising that the people around her were quite happy to watch her push the self-destruct button.

I hope that she bounces back and encourages younger women not to walk into the same bear traps.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I understand. She surrounded herself with people that just want to spend money and enjoy the ride. Good friends look out for your well-being even when you don't.

BUT.......

They're not the blame for you making the decisions you were making. Hold yourself accountable and the chaos around you will become clearer and you adjust accordingly.